Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Flight prices

• 25-01-2009 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Planning on going to thailand for a month in march then, on to oz for a year.
    Went on to travelpaths to check flight prices.

Multitrip:Fly Dublin to Bangkok in march, then fly Bangkok To Brisbane in april,,, around 1600Euro incl taxes

But, if I get two one way tickets (same dates, same flight numbers), flights are only around 450 Euro EACH inc taxes.
    If you can't subtract dats around 700 Euro difference.

Cant see why i cant book the 1 way flights, Anybody any input??:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

What exactly do you mean? That the travel agent won't sell you the two one way flights ?
    Why not price a one way from here then go to www.flightcentre.com.au and see what price they are for a one way back to Dublin. Then take the cheaper of the two- two one ways or a return.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 boots28

No, im gonna take the 2 one way tickets, woz jus wondrin how/why dey charge so much xtra for the multitrip ticket when theyr the exact same flights..

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Ritchi

boots28 wrote: »
    No, im gonna take the 2 one way tickets, woz jus wondrin how/why dey charge so much xtra for the multitrip ticket when theyr the exact same flights..

You can probably change and cancel the multi-trip ones, not the others. And maybe you're paying commission too. Just guessing though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

my mate booked london-bangkok-sydney at a good price, then he got a cheap ticket to london for around 70e.

I searched the quantas website for you, based roughly on your dates. They have an option of stopping off in a city of choice.

london-bangkok-brisbane comes to 691e.

heres the link, dont know if it will still work when you click it, if not just do a search for flights and click multicity.

http://book.qantas.com.au/pl/QFOnline/wds/OverrideServlet

Advertisement