Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kanji Japanese - English traslation

• 25-01-2009 10:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭

Could someone kindly be able to translate this piece of Japanese writing for me please.

Thanks in advance :)

dscf0797gz4.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

Hmm, dunno if this is any use to you now (might have gotten a better response on the Japanese forum tbh), but:

Has the top been cut off? I don't know what 'maze' (the top two hiragana characters (only the bottom three are actually kanji)) means. Might be the end of another word, or possibly a place or person name. The katakana and kanji at the end mean 'circuit race/track meet'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

FruitLover wrote: »
    Hmm, dunno if this is any use to you now (might have gotten a better response on the Japanese forum tbh), but:

Has the top been cut off? I don't know what 'maze' (the top two hiragana characters (only the bottom three are actually kanji)) means. Might be the end of another word, or possibly a place or person name. The katakana and kanji at the end mean 'circuit race/track meet'.

I'll try there, thanks.

Thats all the characters there, the katakana and kanji at the end you saying meaning 'circuit race/track meet' would be right, the rest I just don't know.

Thanks again for the help :)

Advertisement