Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New phone

• 25-01-2009 11:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Fairly new here. Looking for some advice,currently have Nokia n95 phone. Was thinking about upgrading to the new Blackberry storm. Anyone using one of these could you let me know how you find it. Thanks in advance.:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭DonFred

My friend has that Storm an d I woudlnt like it, too bulky (more so than N95), no wifi which is a big thing. Camera is not as good as the n95.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 JoePhandango

Don't do it man.. really, really bad phone.. clunky, slow and dim! Writing texts is an exercise in self discipline (as in preventing yourself from hopping off the nearest wall) I'm actually gonna ebay mine and go back to my old Sony Ericsson.

Advertisement