Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mocks

Options
  • 26-01-2009 12:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

could somebody tell me wats on d ordinary level maths paper:D

Comments

Did you not see the thread entitled "The Mocks 2009"? Post your request in there. Although, wanting to know what's on your paper won't get you very far in the Leaving Cert.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

dalton09 wrote: »
    could somebody tell me wats on d ordinary level maths paper:D

Well on paper 1, theres gonna be 2 algebra qs, one arithmetic, 3 differentiation, 1 complex numbers, 1 sequences and series.

Paper 2 hasnt leaked yet though.......

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Gloom

Fad wrote: »
    Well on paper 1, theres gonna be 2 algebra qs, one arithmetic, 3 differentiation, 1 complex numbers, 1 sequences and series.

Paper 2 hasnt leaked yet though.......

You're lying. :mad:

Paper 2 has a question on Area and Volume, Circle, Line, Probability, Trig and Q11 on Linear Programming!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Oh my God.

Seriously, Oh my God.

The mocks 2009 thread hasn't even been open 24 hours and we're getting ****e like this. Learn to read.

Locked.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Gloom wrote: »
    You're lying. :mad:

Paper 2 has a question on Area and Volume, Circle, Line, Probability, Trig and Q11 on Linear Programming!

That is such bull, they all came up last year:mad:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement