Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin Airport Short Term - Tenner a day

• 26-01-2009 12:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭

Special offer on at the moment, you can prebook and pay online. Barrier at carpark then reads your number plate and lets you in and out!
    When travelling in a group/family it works out much cheaper than the Aircoach or other buses. And it sure beats the long term carpark and all that grief lugging bags around!

www.dublinairport.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,551 ✭✭✭jaffa20

The feckers! It was a 15euro special offer last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 jaymack

Amazing offer compared to the usual price - plus a much shorter walk to the airport; no bus!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

prebook_banner_v4.gif

Bookings will not be accepted less than 12 hours in advance of car park entry date

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Used it 2 weeks ago, great value, arrived at the barrier, stuck the laser card in the machine, barrier pops up , same coming back out

Saved about 20 minutes going out and coming back instead of waiting for the bus to the red long term car park

Booked it up already for a few other trips this year

Well worth the 10 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭coco06

Just booked to enter on thurs morning and wanted to leave on friday evening but they give you the full 24hrs so dont have to be out until sat morning.
    €30 as there were no €10 places left.

So it was €15 per day which is still good value.

I paid online so do i need to enter my card or will it just read my plate?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭getoffthepot

It will read your plate - no need for card.
    Used it last week.
    using it again on Friday.
    Good deal.

Advertisement