Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Band 2 - Endless Setlist

Options
  • 26-01-2009 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭

Right so I'm playing the endless setlist on guitar (on hard because I'm very much out of practice) and everything is going fine, reach song 82 without any fails or pauses (tagging in and out every 20 songs or so with my sister) and then I hit that Visions songs.

WTF?

I can beat Painkiller and Panic Attack on hard but I never got the chance. This song is ridiculous. Failed it 15 times before I gave up, which broke my heart after getting so far.

It's a serious spike in the difficulty curve. Not happy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Did you not make sure you could beat every song before doing the ESL?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I didn't know the song existed, I thought I had unlocked them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

This is a horrible lesson to learn. I'm gutted for you man because that's 6 hours of your life that you aren't getting back.

Ced makes a good point though. If you're undertaking something like this you want to be positive you can do it.

I can guarantee you as a point of fact that you did unlock Visions before The ESL2, but you obviously overlooked it, which sucks. So so badly :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Ah sure, sod it. It's done now.
    I probably did overlook it because it's an awful song. The kind of song I'd never play.
    I dunno if I'll even bother going for the endlist setlist again though because I can't honestly see myself playing that song enough to be able to beat it. 15% was the furthest I could get, probably didn't help that I was knackered at that stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

A quick internet search could have told you that Visions, Panic Attack, Painkiller, and probably one or two more are the only ones to worry about when attempting ESL2.

I haven't tried ESL2 on Hard Guitar yet because of Visions... it just keeps laddering up and down and I can't do all of it... and I can pass about 65% of expert songs.. bleh.

Man.. I would hate to do 82 songs and then hit visions knowing that I haven't played it before. :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement