Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deleted Post on Soccer?

Options
  • 26-01-2009 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Could one of ye check which mod deleted my post and the reason given on this thread please? My post was about 4 posts down.

I noticed GY had been online and she's usually prompt with replies so I PM'd her but she didn't write back.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

It wasn't GY, it was T4TF. It wasn't a serious post, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Ta.

Well, drink may have had been taken, but T4TF did say you could put whatever you wanted in the nomination :).

Bit mean to assume it wasn't serious and to not PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

There are very few universes where that would have been interpreted as a serious post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

You abused another user in your post. Take it for granted that there are no circumstances where breaking the forum rules is ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

GuanYin wrote: »
    You abused another user in your post. Take it for granted that there are no circumstances where breaking the forum rules is ok.

Can't remember what I said, but okie dokey.

• Advertisement
Advertisement