Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get FREE online game reviews

Options
  • 26-01-2009 6:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

Are there any websites that offer free and reliable reviews for games? Wii, 360 etc...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭pipeliner

www.metacritic.com It takes every review from different sites and magazines and makes an average overall score

• Registered Users Posts: 83,279 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

+20 for metacritic.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Stupid question for the OP - where do you get online game reviews that you have to PAY for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

+1 for metacritic. I also use gamerankings.com as this gives previews and pre-release news too

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,602 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

+ 1 for metacritic; though I also like the writing of Eurogamer, particularly when they review "bad" games as they go Yahtzee on them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Maccattack

Mr E wrote: »
    where do you get online game reviews that you have to PAY for?

Not sure. i remember a few years ago when i was looking for reviews some site wanted you to pay a membership fee.

thanks for the replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

Taking a slightly different slant to the question. Is there anywhere that gives comprehensive reviews of free games?

Advertisement