Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen painters

Options
  • 26-01-2009 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Is anybody aware of a company which does painting of kitchens? We have a solid wood kitchen and would like to give it another color :)

Thanks in advance for your replies

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 saroie

yes I know a cabinet maker that has painted a lot of solid wood kitchens I have seen a lot of his work and its real goo. the only thing is he does be busy (don't know how busy he is with the ressession) he made and fitted our kitchen. He was recomended to us by a work college. I f you want his number pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 3 makeuplips

saroie wrote: »
    yes I know a cabinet maker that has painted a lot of solid wood kitchens I have seen a lot of his work and its real goo. the only thing is he does be busy (don't know how busy he is with the ressession) he made and fitted our kitchen. He was recomended to us by a work college. I f you want his number pm me
    Hello Sarioe

I just have seen your post and I too am looking for a kitchen painter in the limerick area. Would you still have their details to hand? many tks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Please don't dig up 15 month old threads. Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement