Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crystal Healing

Options
  • 26-01-2009 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭

I am just after doing a 2 day workshop in crystal healing this weekend, and I have to say, it was absolutely fantastic. The energy, especially when coupled with reiki energy was so powerful. It is more important to ground the energy when coupling the two together, I found, that I find with reiki alone. I would like to do the advanced course, but will have to leave that till next year I think, due to other commitments on at the moment, however am deliberating about going for my reiki 3 shortly. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Oooh let us know how level 3 goes ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Who did you do the course with irishamethyst ?

Working with crystals can be wonderful esp if they are raw and not tumble stones but
    it can be hard to get ones which are ethically sourced with so many of them coming from
    strip mining and involving child labour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

My RM ran the course - Brian McCullen in Enfield. www.solashealing.net.

He is absolutely fab, and knows his stuff :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 130 ✭✭Armada

I have not done a course yet but have loved crystals for a while now. Pietersite has been my favourite since I first discovered it but (like everyone else) I am drawn to different crystals depending on what I need at the time.

What was involved in the course may I ask?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭okgirl

HI there, irishamethyst, long time no post.lol! I am so interested in the crystal healing course. And to be honest I am drawn to Brian's website all the time. I know it is for this reason and I will explore it but at the moment i have enough on. I have just done my reiki 2 with Ellie. Fantastic! I really want to enjoy and explore my reiki at this stage. So much to learn though.

At the moment I am using crystal for myself and my family and generally use the main chakra crystals or which ever I am drawn to. It is normally correct in assessing what is needed.
    Have you any advice as for a crystal novice?

Glad to hear you enjoyed the crystal healing course.

• Advertisement

Hi okgirl. Glad to hear you are enjoying the reiki. I agree, it is so important to take stock and slow down occasionally.

I found, that when I was starting out in learning about crystals Judy Hall's book, The Crystal Bible was a fab reference.

Feel free to PM me with any questions, however I may not always know the answer, but will do my book. Do make sure you cleanse, awaken and program crystals upon purchase though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭okgirl

HI,

When I buy my crystals I only cleanse them......

what else should I do? I have also got crystals as presents and cleanse them too. what is awakening crystals???? I think I programm them although I don't know why I think this because I don't ever remember finding out about it. I just do it I suppose.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 130 ✭✭Armada

Judy Hall's book, The Crystal Bible was a fab reference.

The Crystal Bible is excellent, it is a wonderful source of information. It is a collaboration of information from many different sources laid out in an easy to use manner. The vast majority of the information is accurate although I have found a few things that are incorrect or pictures in the wrong places etc.

I would strongly recommend it to anyone interested in crystals as it gives information on how to use your crystals as well as on their properties.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 BetheChange

Hi folks!

A bit late onto the thread but was wondering where I could find a crystal healing course.

Both myself and my girlfriend had independent readings at the weekend and were told to do a course asap but can not seem to locate anything coming up other than Brians one which was in January

Hi folks!

A bit late onto the thread but was wondering where I could find a crystal healing course.

Both myself and my girlfriend had independent readings at the weekend and were told to do a course asap but can not seem to locate anything coming up other than Brians one which was in January

It could be worth a while dropping Brian an email, to see if he has any indication of when the next one is likely to be (even if not yet confirmed). If I remember correctly, last year he had one early on in the year, and another around August, and again in November (although the November one was cancelled, due to low numbers). If you are in Dublin, call into Crystal Wings on Aungier Street, as they often have posters up about upcoming course, of various types.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 kitsune9t

just a little note to mention that crystals are not in fact magic, do not in fact possess any healing powers at all. Here's a link which i'm sure you will discount.
    http://www.rickross.com/reference/general/general369.html

kitsune9t wrote: »
    just a little note to mention that crystals are not in fact magic, do not in fact possess any healing powers at all. Here's a link which i'm sure you will discount.

I never said that they posess magic, I do however believe in their healing ability - have had positive experiences through using crystals.

There is a sceptics board here too, as this is a place for people who do believe to discuss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I have already reported the most recent posts by kitsune9t and would encourage others to do so if they feel the need.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 xxTrotsky69xx

to kitsune and everyone else saying that crystal healing does not work, i guarantee you, it definitely definitely does! so many people have laughed at me because i believe in this stuff but theyre just closed minded. ive borrowed a few books about crystal healing but id love to do a proper course, are they expensive?

p.s. if anyone has done one thats particulary good tell me, word of mouth is the best review of all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭BertrandMeyer

There is no one correct path. All paths eventually reach the top. Guided imagery, hypnosis, meditation, and group meditation methods, polarity therapy, psychic powers, a living entity: this leads naturally to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 jor199

Hi, friend of mine running an Introduction to Crystal Healing course in Blessington on the 17th May check out www.giftofhealing.net for info

to kitsune and everyone else saying that crystal healing does not work, i guarantee you, it definitely definitely does! so many people have laughed at me because i believe in this stuff but theyre just closed minded. ive borrowed a few books about crystal healing but id love to do a proper course, are they expensive?

p.s. if anyone has done one thats particulary good tell me, word of mouth is the best review of all!

Check this out - he has just launched the dates of his upcoming courses, including the crystal one - I am contemplating doing the advanced one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 sharonm29

Hi,
    I am running an Introduction to Crystal Healing Workshop this Sunday 17th May in Blessington, pm me for details:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 hdeering

Hey!

Am new to this site but am just wondering can anyone recommend a good course for crystal healing and angel therapy. I live in Meath so that would be handy or Dublin either which isn't too far away ! Thanks - any info would be very much appreciated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 redjasper

Hi, Brian McCullen in Enfield does a Certified Crystal Healing course & Angel Therapy Certified courses, look up his website

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 hdeering

Thanks Redjasper for the info - will check his website out

Has anyone done a course with Brian McCullen (Solas Healing) ?

hdeering wrote: »

Hi hdeering
    yes I have done his course & it is very good.

hdeering wrote: »

I have done a few courses with him, and cannot recommend him highly enough. I did the basic crystal course with him, along with reiki levels 1, 2 and 3. He knows his subject well, but also has a fab sense of humour too. Personally, I cannot recommend him highly enough.

I have done a few courses with him, and cannot recommend him highly enough. I did the basic crystal course with him, along with reiki levels 1, 2 and 3. He knows his subject well, but also has a fab sense of humour too. Personally, I cannot recommend him highly enough.
    same here, he is excellent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Wuggectumondo

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if you've ever gotten crystal healing therapy in the Irish Wheelchair Association? I got no answer from the number on the poster in Crystal Wings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Jocksereire

My RM ran the course - Brian McCullen in Enfield. www.solashealing.net.

He is absolutely fab, and knows his stuff :)
    Biran taught me reiki a while ago too. really nice fella :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

kitsune9t wrote: »

Lol that is such a weak article! I'm not saying I do or don't believe in crystal healing but since when does one scientific study and one really badly written sensationalist celebrity quoting magazine article prove anything?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭minusorange

Hi there, I was just wondering if there is any scientific evidence for crystal healing?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

Hi there, I was just wondering if there is any scientific evidence for crystal healing?

Nope not beyond the placebo effect

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Wuggectumondo

If the healing makes you feel better, does it matter?

Advertisement