Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leinster vs Edinburgh in photos

• 26-01-2009 12:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭

3228500696_dfe0f12642.jpg

3228505334_b537764c0d.jpg

Are you looking closer assistant referee?

3226670517_a326631d4d.jpg

3226664359_f3008dfd6d.jpg

3227448106_88af8f1009.jpg

3227473962_f61f187f0a.jpg

3226653873_64c71b2052.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Dodgykeeper

Great Set!

Was it a good game, Watched the Munster match myself, Allez les Rouges!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

Terrible match tbh action wise. I was meant to head to the Munster game but luckily I didn't with the postponement.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

3228505334_b537764c0d.jpg

I think that in the still shot Whitaker is faster then he is in real life. :p

Nice photos!

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭irish147

Noopti wrote: »
    I think that in the still shot Whitaker is faster then he is in real life. :p

Nice photos!
    GREAT IMAGES, Rugby is great for image.s....

You do get some dramatic shots at most games

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Great shots Ken, hows the shot selection now. Must take you very little time to cull the bad ones?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Balfey1972

Great set of photos Ken. Look's like you had some bad weather too to match the rugby.

Borderfox wrote: »
    Great shots Ken, hows the shot selection now. Must take you very little time to cull the bad ones?

I think during the games you know when to shoot and when not to. There were times when I just kept shooting for the sake of it but now it's very selective.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭City-Exile

Great stuff, Ken!
    Glad you're getting plenty action.
    The winter months can be bleak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭bmcgrath

Nice work Ken.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Some great shots there Ken, considering the game, and conditions. Disappointed that I missed the game, but I wasn't in any shape to go out.

Love the last image, and also the 4th.

Not nice sitting in a little pool of rain on your case and having a wet arse for the drive home :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

kensutz wrote: »
    Not nice sitting in a little pool of rain on your case and having a wet arse for the drive home :o

Rain gear, rain gear, rain gear - don't leave home without it.

I had it on but it must have soaked in through the stitching

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭cooligPhoto

Great shots Ken - good to have met you. Will stop for a chat next time but wife was with me and not happy about getting soaked.

Here's a couple I got too - trying out my new 400mm f/2.8 :D from the North stand...

3227934897_3137c5ce95.jpg

3227934343_0c38965f30.jpg

I've put these in the flickr Leinster group too.

I saw you at the start of the game but we were trying to get our positions sorted before the game kicked off. With Sky running the show they are very strict on where the photographers are allowed to sit. With the cameras at the end line and on the ground we were told to sit almost behind the hoardings as you could see when you called over.

I'll check out your shots now ;)

Advertisement