Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEC 38 Discussion **Contains Spoilers**

• 26-01-2009 12:49pm

Wow. An event passes without a thread. For shame lads!

I've only watched the Pulver v Faber fight so far but anyway, this threads for discussion of the event.

Urijah looked great, beautiful hook to the body and capitalised on his opening.

Haven't seen the post fight interviews yet but apparently Pulvers was emotional to say the least.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Neil1984 wrote: »
    Haven't seen the post fight interviews yet but apparently Pulvers was emotional to say the least.

It is very hard to sum up in words so I wont. Just wow

The only other fight Ive seen was the Aldo fight. Very impressive fight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

The body shot was unreal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

you can't fake a grimace like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

ah totally forgot about this , guess i wasnt expecting it to be on same week end as affliction. ill have to acquire a "replay" later on.

wec is usually a good show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

calex71 wrote: »
    ah totally forgot about this , guess i wasnt expecting it to be on same week end as affliction. ill have to acquire a "replay" later on.

wec is usually a good show.

tsd is your friend

• Advertisement
Advertisement