Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Howth Sunday Market Changes

Options
  • 26-01-2009 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭

I notice this has changed a bit, less stalls, and some of the stalls are now based in the grounds of Howth Castle (Deerpark).

Anyone know what this is about?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Mingey

Something to do with rubbish and licences not getting renewed. I think I prefer the Deerpark grounds, it's less windy there. Can't ever eat a Crepe in peace down at the harbour.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Traditional

the fishing club in howth used to house part of the market , but its a private club which means the public cant access it due to breaking the rules of club , also so as its a licensed premises everybody entering it would have to a member .
    its a farmers market and should be kept that way , there is very few farmers among them .

Advertisement