Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cudicini in on a free

Options
  • 26-01-2009 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭

We have signed carlo Cudicini on a free transfer from Chelsea.Good signing in my opinion suppose he will play against stoke tommorrow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Not bad at all IMO,

I always thought he was solid if unspectacular.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Agree Zedith, and in saying solid that is what we need, wonder if Gomez will move down the pecking order now, Harry was singing his praises though I take everthing he says to the media with a pinch of salt. TBH Gomez has almost won me over after that terrible start for us shown a lot of heart lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

I think it's a good transfer for us.

He's been a solid performer in the past for chelski (10 years in the EPL) and provides good competition for the GK position.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

Mullo76 wrote: »
    Agree Zedith, and in saying solid that is what we need, wonder if Gomez will move down the pecking order now, Harry was singing his praises though I take everthing he says to the media with a pinch of salt. TBH Gomez has almost won me over after that terrible start for us shown a lot of heart lately.

i agree he is a solid singing and will only add to the strength in depth of our squad and also that gomez has started to win me over to

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Good signing, remember when Harry was interviewed after the Burnley game and the guy asked him about cudacini coming to spurs, Harry said he knew noting about it..:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭curraghyid

best signing so far have always been of the opinion he was too good to be an understudy ,this is the first time in along time there will be real competition for gk pos, can only be positive.

Advertisement