Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just a little problem with an m14

Options
  • 26-01-2009 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

it's firing too many bb's at once...sometimes one...sometimes two....sometimes nothing and then 15 all at once....

Any ideas on what may be causing this and how to fix it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Ye broke the air nozzle by re-using bb's.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

Bubby wrote: »
    it's firing too many bb's at once...sometimes one...sometimes two....sometimes nothing and then 15 all at once....

Any ideas on what may be causing this and how to fix it?

yeap sound like the air nozzle, its not a huge job but can be tricky cause you need to open the gear box!

what bb's do you use? do you re-use them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Busta Hyman

i got a similar prob on an m4 on semi auto sometimes one sometimes 2 sometimes 3. i solved it by useing full auto all of the time.

"why use one bb when 27 will give a more effective kill"

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

But not as satisfying..... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Busta Hyman

you obviously dont look at the pain on there faces.

god im glad this is semi anonymous

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Bubby

yeap sound like the air nozzle, its not a huge job but can be tricky cause you need to open the gear box!

what bb's do you use? do you re-use them?

0.25's....

and no I dont reuse them...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I'm fairly sure he meant what brand of bb's

zero19 wrote: »
    I'm fairly sure he meant what brand of bb's

oh well in that case then...

SRC.

oh and its an electric not a springer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭johnboysligo

the exact same problem happend to me on my classic army sportline m4 the air nozzle broke in two so it was loading 3/4 bbs into the barrel at once im going to buy a replacement from firesupport soon and fit it.
    im going to post a pic of my broken aeg which you can then check on yours to see if you did break the air nozzle

001.jpg

004.jpg

you should know that if the air nozzle is broke you may only see the metal cylinder head spout. and if your unsure about how to open or worried about it just dont do it get someone with experience of servicing AEGs to look at it for you.

the exact same problem happend to me on my classic army sportline m4 the air nozzle broke in two so it was loading 3/4 bbs into the barrel at once im going to buy a replacement from firesupport soon and fit it.
    im going to post a pic of my broken aeg which you can then check on yours to see if you did break the air nozzle

001.jpg

004.jpg

you should know that if the air nozzle is broke you may only see the metal cylinder head spout. and if your unsure about how to open or worried about it just dont do it get someone with experience of servicing AEGs to look at it for you.

pulling them apart and sticking them back together isn't the issue.... it's making sure I have no spare pieces thats the worry...:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭johnboysligo

http://www.airsoftretreat.com/reviews/showproduct.php?product=67&cat=49

follow the above link to a guide and you wont go wrong it discribes each part and its function.

a excellent video of how to dismantle a gearbox.

http://www.airsoftretreat.com/gallery/data/573/vidfingif.gif
    and a simple animated guide to show how it works.

if any of that seems too complicated stop right now place the m14 into its box or bag and make your way to one of the retailers who can fix it for you.

Advertisement