Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor or O2

• 26-01-2009 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭

Im on O2 but thinking of changing to meteor as they seem to be cheaper and offer better value. But now my friend says she think O2 is better. So which one is better for someone looking for the best deal?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭danh789

sorry i should have said that, ya i am PAYG!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭dunworth1

also with meteor you have to top-up with 20 euro in one go to get the free texts

with o2you can top up by 10 and 10 and get the free texts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

dunworth1 wrote: »
    also with meteor you have to top-up with 20 euro in one go to get the free texts

with o2you can top up by 10 and 10 and get the free texts

you definitely used to be able to do that on meteor. are you sure you can't anymore?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭O2_Daryll

Yep you cannot do that anymore with meteor and you have to keep a positive balance to avail of the offer, whereas with O2 you can still have free texts even though you have no credit so you are never stuck.

Advertisement