Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

West Brom vs Man Utd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,678 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

will we see 7 goals ?

tosic on

of course i dont have any link

keep me informed lads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 756 ✭✭✭D.S.

will we see 7 goals ?

Would be suprised, berba is off and he was super today,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

So guys whats the story 5-0 to United? Match over?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

MIN2511 wrote: »
    10 mins left , 5-0 .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

MIN2511 wrote: »

Nope west brom all over them, could be a dodgy last 10.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

Are the United fans breaking out the classic chants? Andy Cole, Roy Keane and Ole Solskjaer have all been in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Any highlights programs on tonight??

thanks for that link alan

heres vidic goal

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/2017943/

Tom65 wrote: »
    Are the United fans breaking out the classic chants? Andy Cole, Roy Keane and Ole Solskjaer have all been in there.
    They are they were just Singing the diego forlan song :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

And that's the record.

5-0 win (so far...), Brown & Ferdinand back from injury, new record. Good night :D

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭merlinsmerryman

Record? HELL YEAH!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

record broke

3 points clear

5 goals.

looking good lads :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

SRFC90 wrote: »
    Any highlights programs on tonight??

Football First is on Sky Sports One at 10.30 no idea what game they are showing but if you have digital you pick.

Thats the record wrapped up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

great save from carson. hoping for more tevez goals.

Good to hear the fans singing ronaldos name again.

Thats the record wrapped up.

that record belongs to vidic tbh

what a defender

best defender in the world

what a defender

+10000000000000

Absolutely excellent player.

oh **** a free kick

im ****ting myself

edit :big relief

what a defender

But to be fair , Edwin is also top notch , far better than any foster , or Kuszcak .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

oh **** a free kick

im ****ting myself

edit :big relief
    yeah i wouldnt have been content if we didnt get the full 11 matches without conceding

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,175 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Great result. I see VDS is keeping his jersey! Well deserved

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

lol Tosic looks like a ten year old beside VDS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Typical,United score 5 goals in a match and its not on British TV.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

what a game , i know im being greedy but should have been 7!!! UNREAL!!!! COme on united

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Joint best goal difference with Chelsea :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Chong wrote: »
    But to be fair , Edwin is also top notch , far better than any foster , or Kuszcak .

Agreed. Had that thread about flop of the season popped up earlier in the season he would have been my nomination from the team when he was flapping at alot of crosses but he seems to have regained his confidence and I'd be more than happy to see him hold that spot for another season at least on current form.

foster is a donkey in the goals in comparision to VDS top notch display , now lets see him get a few more clean sheets LEGEND!!!

Chubb76 wrote: »
    foster is a donkey in the goals in comparision to VDS top notch display , now lets see him get a few more clean sheets LEGEND!!!
    Dutch Legend , HUP HOLLAND HUP!

Brilliant night

images_3.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

Lads i watched it on digitalb:D Should have been a couple more

• Advertisement

Chong wrote: »
    Dutch Legend , HUP HOLLAND HUP!

I see him again this time at OT i be certainly telling him that he is the greatest dutch keeper of all time ;)

That record belongs to the entire team or in fact squad considering the amount of players we have had to use in the defense.
    Vidic has made a huge contribution though, definitly the most of any player in the squad. But IMO the young players such as Evans and Rafael deserve a mention as for there age they have performed brilliantly. Even or center mids and park contribute to the defense so much, and tevez and Rooney up top.
    Not trying to take anything away from Vida or VDS.

Great result tonight. Exactly what we needed. The sending off helped but the players won't be thinking about that confidence will be sky high now.

Ronaldo getting two could be huge. I'll be looking for him to go on a little scoring run, and hoping berbatov keeps his up.

As good is that we have sipped out any goal difference advantage Chelsea had, and we have strecthed away from Liverpool in that regard too.

All in all, a really good night

Thanks everyone for the streams , ye are legends.

Great night for UNITED .

That record belongs to the entire team or in fact squad considering the amount of players we have had to use in the defense.
    Vidic has made a huge contribution though, definitly the most of any player in the squad. But IMO the young players such as Evans and Rafael deserve a mention as for there age they have performed brilliantly. Even or center mids and park contribute to the defense so much, and tevez and Rooney up top.
    Not trying to take anything away from Vida or VDS.

Great result tonight. Exactly what we needed. The sending off helped but the players won't be thinking about that confidence will be sky high now.

Ronaldo getting two could be huge. I'll be looking for him to go on a little scoring run, and hoping berbatov keeps his up.

As good is that we have sipped out any goal difference advantage Chelsea had, and we have strecthed away from Liverpool in that regard too.

All in all, a really good night

Well said , couldnt have put it any better myself LEGEND!!! , also thanks again to everyone who put up the streams

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Great result tonight. Anyone else notice Villa have climbed above Chelsea into 3rd ! Sweet.

Think the united match is gonna be on football first.

Think the united match is gonna be on football first.
    Good stuff al cheers for the heads up.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

pretty impressive result, Liverpool have there work cut out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭Harpy

Great game..
    Berba was brilliant, delighted ronaldo got the two goals.. good to see rio and brown back, didn't even realise he was on the bench and then saw him coming on it was brilliant..Carrick was immense tonight..It was such an enjoyable match to watch for a united fan

On the red card when i first saw it thought defo red card it looked terrible, but then when i saw it from the other angle it didn't look half as bad.. From where the ref was the challenge looked really bad so i can see why he sent him off...
    I think it was one of those where it could of gone either way depending on the ref and unfortunatley for robinson it went wrong for him.. but my first reaction was red card.

Just before Mr Alan / some other ABU ;) comes in and p*sses on the birthday cake......

Let's not get carried away with the result ;) Twas against 10 men for the team that is bottom of the table, and is plagued by injuries!

It's the performance and the confidence boost that we should be happy bout!

Now that that's out of the way...........

5-0, wooohoo

• Advertisement

Dave! wrote: »
    Just before Mr Alan / some other ABU ;) comes in and p*sses on the birthday cake......

Let's not get carried away with the result ;) Twas against 10 men for the team that is bottom of the table, and is plagued by injuries!

It's the performance and the confidence boost that we should be happy bout!

Now that that's out of the way...........

5-0, wooohoo

I'm fairly much an abu, but you can't deny that result, especially considering that yourselves are also mangled with injuries. The red card isn't any of united's concern because you can only beat whats in front of you, and you did that handsomly.

5-0
    clean sheet record
    half yer squad yet to come back

Anyone having a dig at united tonight doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Is 'handomly' a word? :p Tis a good night anyways. Nemanja is simply a legend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Fantastic result and players gradually coming back now with Rio getting 70 odd mins and Brown getting the cameo appearance after such a long time out.

It was a good work out but reasonably comfortable and nice to rack up those goals in the for column. Wont be like this against Everton on saturday and expect a MUCH harder game and would take a 1 nil now!

Interesting that Utd are playing ahead of Liverpool again on Saturday, can only try and keep winning now and see if rivals can stick it.

Im very impressed with Villa though. No "superstars" but playing ever so well and Heskey might well be an astute signing...never thought I could say that LOL

Dave! wrote: »
    Is 'handomly' a word? :p Tis a good night anyways. Nemanja is simply a legend.

Thanks - you're a pretty crap and inefficient spell checker though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,310 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

fecking typical took Ronaldo out of the Fantasy football team and he scores twice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Any links to the goals yet?!

kmart6 wrote: »
    Any links to the goals yet?!

http://www.101greatgoals.com/video-gallery/

fecking typical took Ronaldo out of the Fantasy football team and he scores twice
    Oh hate that....him(captain) and Vidic so can't complain along with Defoe and Cisse with the 3 bonus points couldn't be happier,lol!

Hmmm no thanks beside your post for some reason so....thanks!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,310 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

kmart6 wrote: »
    Oh hate that....him(captain) and Vidic so can't complain along with Defoe and Cisse with the 3 bonus points couldn't be happier,lol!

Yea had him as Captin and sold him and got in Arteta Ireland Dempsey Valencia

Only good thing also brought in Vidic

Advertisement