Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

West Brom vs Man Utd

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,999 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Firstly great game, I think not, completely one sided affair.

Secondly its West Brom, you expect all the top sides to beat West Brom.

When the World player of the year and a 35 million pound striker play well against the favourites for relegation its not really a big deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭bUILDERtHEbOB

FFS, I watched the first 15 minutes before heading out and thought West Brom were going to do well enough, balls to that anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭YDMHSSB

fantastic to hear viva ronaldo being sung so much tonight. i perdict that ronaldo will now go on a run (barring injury) and be stop scorer in the league in 3 games time. then we will see how many of the bashers will be questioning his attitude then.

and premiership record in defence and vida gets his 6th of the season. that man is a legend. so many MOTM contenders, park, berba, ronaldo i suppose and also carrick.

superb stuff. rob stiles is a nutjob by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭bUILDERtHEbOB

YDMHSSB wrote: »
    fantastic to hear viva ronaldo being sung so much tonight. i perdict that ronaldo will now go on a run (barring injury) and be stop scorer in the league in 3 games time. then we will see how many of the bashers will be questioning his attitude then.

Robbie Keane scored twice against West Brom and they even had 11 men, just saying.

Robbie Keane scored twice against West Brom and they even had 11 men, just saying.

and your point is? robbie keane thread is in the main forum, i suggest you go post on that please and keep your trolling comments to yourself.:rolleyes:

this is about united v west brom and nothing to do with robbie keane. would like to know who you support BTW but to be honest, dont care.

viva ronaldo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,922 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

and Djimi Traore won a Champions League medal, I think there's another thread for how sh*te pool players can look good on a given day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Berbatov to Score and United to Win 9/5...:D

United -1 at half time 7/2....:D

United -1 at full time evens...:D

Berbatov Captain of fantasy football team, with Vidic and Ronaldo included...:D

great night all round :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

astrofool wrote: »
    and Djimi Traore won a Champions League medal, I think there's another thread for how sh*te pool players can look good on a given day.

lets just leave this well alone, after the performance it's just not worth rising to!

we got a great result, hopefully we can go on a run of playing well and winning now.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

Delighted with the win tonight. Great to see us really putting a team to the sword and not going to sleep. I think Spurs at the weekend taught them a bit of a lesson, could have lost it all because we didn't finish them off.

Had 10 on Berbatov for first goal and then threw another 10 on Tevez for second goal. Plenty of bucks to go out early on sat and watch us follow this up with a win against the Toffees. :D

Ronaldo isn't having as good a season as last one and missed out on start of season yet is still on 10 goals, still excellent for a winger.

Glad for tevez scoring tonight, even if it was a tap in, he's throwing everything he has into it lately.

You gotta love the United away fans, can always pick out the chants and songs. Keane Ole and Diego all had their songs sang but the pick of the night was "He's cracking up, He's cracking up, He's cracking, Rafa's cracking up!"

• Advertisement

united away fans, voted best in the league time and time again. i love away days, alot of the lads i know dont even go to OT anymore, they save their money for away days.

ronaldo has 13 goals for the season now, no reason why he cant hit 25 again this year which would still be incredible. i expect him to score 2 on sat and 1/2 away to west ham.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

Delighted with that :D Really wasn't expecting a scoreline like that.

Only seen the extended highlights on SS1 a while ago,looks like Giggs had another good game in the middle. And glad to see Ronaldo back on the scoresheet. Hopefully he goes on a bit of a run now.

Still not conceded, breaking Cech's record too :D Defence have been outstanding. Alot of players coming back from injury too so hopefully we keep this run up and open up a gap at the top.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

deisedevil wrote: »
    "He's cracking up, He's cracking up, He's cracking, Rafa's cracking up!"

I'll admit that is hilarious,
    I mean witty, thought-provoking stuff there, can't believe how much I'm laughing right now.
    Wait for it,
    wait for it,

not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

YDMHSSB wrote: »
    and your point is? robbie keane thread is in the main forum, i suggest you go post on that please and keep your trolling comments to yourself.:rolleyes:

this is about united v west brom and nothing to do with robbie keane. would like to know who you support BTW but to be honest, dont care.

viva ronaldo.

Just a friendly reminder that accusing someone of trolling is against the charter. If you have a problem with the post then report it and we're all happy.

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

mayordenis wrote: »
    I'll admit that is hilarious,
    I mean witty, thought-provoking stuff there, can't believe how much I'm laughing right now.
    Wait for it,
    wait for it,

not.

And comments like that make it even sweeter. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭ghouldaddy07

arrgh.... the first game I dont watch all season and theirs so many positives to take from it.

Absolutly delighted to have Park,Rio and Brown back.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

kmart6 wrote: »
    Any links to the goals yet?!

1-0
    2-0
    3-0
    4-0
    5-0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

A lovely game :) Was very stressed going into it and it just relaxed my soul :)

Ronaldo scoring was such a huge huge huge relief, you could see it in him when he scored, he's been desperate to score. I'd say he'll regain his form for the second half of the season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

5-NIL Against any premiership team :D
    Ronaldo back scoring :D
    Carrick's performance :D
    Giggs turning back the clock again :D
    BERBS starting to shine :D
    RIO and Vidic back together :D
    Brown returns :D
    Setting new record :D
    Going 3 points clear :D:D

Good night all round

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

PHB wrote: »
    A lovely game :) Was very stressed going into it and it just relaxed my soul :)

Ronaldo scoring was such a huge huge huge relief, you could see it in him when he scored, he's been desperate to score. I'd say he'll regain his form for the second half of the season.

OOOOooooohh that makes me so giddy! :)

Advertisement