Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fighting PC gamepad

Options
  • 26-01-2009 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend any decent game pads for the PC specially for SF

Something like the pad for the Wii would be ideal or the old SNES

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

eh...

did you not read the madcatz sfiv fightpad thread? They work on PC too btw. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    eh...

did you not read the madcatz sfiv fightpad thread? They work on PC too btw. ;)

Yeah I can't seem to find one anywhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

Saitek GamePad p220.

The trick is NOT to get something that looks like it was designed by NASA to fly a spaceship... ...SIMPLENESS is the key.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

ntlbell wrote: »
    Yeah I can't seem to find one anywhere
    Because you have to wait 4 more weeks.
    GOSH. :rolleyes:

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Because you have to wait 4 more weeks.
    GOSH. :rolleyes:

look, if your not going to post something helpful don't bother.

I understand they're not out yet but you _could_ pre-order and now they claim they're out of stock as there's a limited amount of them being made I'm assuming they have sold the amount each were given

so thanks for your rolls eyes and useful googling hints.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

PC world have an arcade stick , dunno who makes it looks solid enough.

I use PS2 Hori sticks got them from play-asia an adapter is needed for pc use.

use PS2 pads for most other PC games that need gamepads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

dreamers75 wrote: »
    PC world have an arcade stick , dunno who makes it looks solid enough.

I use PS2 Hori sticks got them from play-asia an adapter is needed for pc use.

use PS2 pads for most other PC games that need gamepads.

Can you link to this arcade stick you're talking about please?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Gee, you want some help?
    Keep a look-out on eBay for PS3 Saturn pads.

Anyway, I doubt very much that MadCatz are so dumb as to not build enough PADS for worldwide distribution; hence why I suggest to just wait for pre-orders/orders to start.

Btw m8, if you have a 360 with a wired pad you can use that (but its horrible so don't waste your time :p)

If you have a ps3 pad, you can use that too! By hooking it up with your usb wire.

In fact I bought a PS3 pad a year ago just to play 3rd strike online :D

I also have a 12 euro gamestop pad. Its cheapy, but it works. its d-pad is better than another pc game pad I had which cost me 25 euro.

You can pick up the 12 euro version, and I think they've a 7 euro version too, in gamestop.

**edit**

also : http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=167312

Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    Btw m8, if you have a 360 with a wired pad you can use that (but its horrible so don't waste your time :p)

If you have a ps3 pad, you can use that too! By hooking it up with your usb wire.

In fact I bought a PS3 pad a year ago just to play 3rd strike online :D

I also have a 12 euro gamestop pad. Its cheapy, but it works. its d-pad is better than another pc game pad I had which cost me 25 euro.

You can pick up the 12 euro version, and I think they've a 7 euro version too, in gamestop.

**edit**

also : http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=167312

Hey I only have wireless 360 pads which you need a reciver for and tbh I've been using the 360 pad for SFTHD on the xbox and it's awful :pac:

I think I'll just get a PS3 pad was hoping to get a tournament stick for the 360 but they seem sold out too :(:(

• Advertisement

man, if I were you, I'd get a cheapy pad 1st, then order the SFIV fightpad for 360. So you'll have a good pad for both systems then since it'll work on 360 and pc!

Advertisement