Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stretching canvas

• 26-01-2009 4:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I am entering my first week with my own little portrait studio and I'm looking into prices for canvas prints. I have found a fair few, the area I am dealing with is kind of cheap and cheerful so price is a big thing, I need to get as cheap as possible and sell as cheap as possible whilst still getting a decent profit.

I am hoping to use 360-dpi as a supplier for the canvas prints, we all know Steve here and many of us have used him. Obviously it is cheaper for me to buy printed and stretch myself, has anyone dones this and do you think I would be better off just buying stretched? I will have plenty of time to do this myself and have read a few instructions, I have decent enough diy skills. The idea is, the cheaper I sell the more I sell, I would love to undercut the price that they have already been selling at and this would be possible bby straching myself.

Any hints or tips fully appreciated, even if you think I'm mad.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

hey racheal

If you want I can give you a tutorial on doing it

there are a few bits of kit you need to do it right, but give me a shout and we can sort out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

Hey thanks Steve, I hate asking for too much. I need to call you anyway but house is crazy now so will do possibly tomorrow, I want my own samples to display.

Geez I feel terrible asking for tuition as well as service;)

Advertisement