Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email confirmation

Options
  • 26-01-2009 4:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

I received the confirmation email but still getting "awaiting email confirmation".
    I changed my password from the one sent in the mail, would this have anything to do with it?

Regards

J

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Gmail sometimes sends boards.ie mails to the spam folder, best check there first!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Equinox

I got the 2 mails (forgot password) and they where sent to my inbox. The password I received worked ( I was able to log into boards) then I changed it but still getting the "awaiting email confirmation".
    I will request a new one and see if that works and I get back to you.

J

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Equinox

Still waiting for email confirmation.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I have just sent you another e-mail

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I've resent it, try again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I was just wondering if that would ever happen..

In future I'm going to post that I've sent it and then send the activation, in case of duplication!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Gordon wrote: »
    In future I'm going to post that I've sent it and then send the activation, in case of duplication!

Good thinking Batman!

Advertisement