Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acupuncturist

Options
  • 26-01-2009 5:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi there,

Can anyone recommend a good acupuncturist based in Galway city? In particular good results for the treament of back pain? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Ursula in the Clinic of Holistic Medicine on Abbeygate street is very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭BJohnson

There's an acupuncturist right around the corner from my clinic in the city centre. I've spoken with him several times, and he seems like a really good guy. Here's his contact info:

John Lally
    Ard Ri House
    Lower Abbeygate St
    091 895 748
    blue.heron.acupuncture@gmail.com

He just recently opened up his own clinic, so it should be easy enough to get an appointment on short notice.

Hope that helps.

Brian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 orangelilly25

Cheers for the repies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

Have had cronic back pain for years and definately greatest treatment recieved was from Juileanna @ health and herbs on sea road reputable and extremly good there-

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭leex

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭xdeletiax

rita leonard,

la femme beauty clinic,
    eyre street

www.lafemmebeauty.net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭lt_cmdr_worf

Aine Delaney, Sea Rd

http://www.acupuncturegalway.com/

Scalp acupuncture as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Last time I had chronic back pain I just went into town and got Knackerdwarf to ram his noggin into my lower spine over and over again.

Worked a treat!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

m83 wrote: »
    Last time I had chronic back pain I just went into town and got Knackerdwarf to ram his noggin into my lower spine over and over again.

Worked a treat!

LOL (It's a good thing he didn't try to turn you around!:D

Advertisement