Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting rid of old handsets?

• 26-01-2009 6:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Is there any companies around ireland that buy old handsets? I'll have about 100 unwanted meridian M3110 handsets at the end of the month due to an upgrade of equipment and I was just wondering if any company buys and refurbishes old handsets? Or will i just take them to the nearest recycling center?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 695 ✭✭✭FusionNet

I know a company that does, I will email them and see if its something that would interest them. You wouldnt get much but you never know. I will re-post when I get a reply.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

FusionNet wrote: »
    I know a company that does, I will email them and see if its something that would interest them. You wouldnt get much but you never know. I will re-post when I get a reply.

Cheers. It would be good to get any few quid for them as it's hard enough getting funding for hardware at the moment!

Advertisement