Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BLOCK CAPITALS on credit cards etc

• 26-01-2009 6:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭

Was talking to someone over the weekend and they were going on about the reason that there are capitals on your credit card, drivers license, passport etc is because the government/NWO owns you. I couldn't much sense out of them, other than that the government owns you cos they put capitals on your passport. Sounds all a bit weird. I looked it up on Google and there a few sites thats kinda explain it.

Can anyone here explain it in a sensible way and how it would actually be implemented. Thats if you've heard it.

Edit: I would have said it was to make them easier to read by human & machine. So you dont mix up an I and l

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

I don't necessarily stand by any of this, but apparently it has got to do with merchant law.

Here is a video with scary music: http://www.loveforlife.com.au/node/5859

Here is the actual UCC: http://www.law.cornell.edu/ucc/ucc.table.html

And this puts it into a bit more perspective: http://freedom-school.com/buck-act.pdf

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

its to do with the Soverign Being as defined by Admiralty Law

Coat, Mahatma
    Mahatma Coat

those are my name as legaly defined as a Person

mahatma coat or MAHATMA COAT or COAT, MAHATMA are not my name as a soverign being they are corporate entities created as representatives of you for legal purposes, I have been lookin into this one for a while but the more you research the murkier it gets

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

MC ~ here is a video by Australian Thomas Anderson which explains in easy to understand terms the concept of the 'Strawman'. Not sure if you have come across it before but it is definitely worth listening to.

The Strawman Illusion - The Matrix Revealed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,727 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

And this puts it into a bit more perspective: http://freedom-school.com/buck-act.pdf

The "Buck Act" is funnier than the "Fake moon landings thead

More info on the "Buck" act

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Thanks for that info. Still cant believe that anyone could actually think that they are owned because their name is in caps. Or that their name is an asset on the stock exchange. Makes as much sense now as it did over the weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭geraardo

Im gonna go with its easier to read:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Was talking to someone over the weekend and they were going on about the reason that there are capitals on your credit card, drivers license, passport etc is because the government/NWO owns you. I couldn't much sense out of them, other than that the government owns you cos they put capitals on your passport. Sounds all a bit weird. I looked it up on Google and there a few sites thats kinda explain it.

Can anyone here explain it in a sensible way and how it would actually be implemented. Thats if you've heard it.

Edit: I would have said it was to make them easier to read by human & machine. So you dont mix up an I and l

Didnt think you would believe that:eek:

But yes, its true, everything is coded. All computerised.

Honestly its been in the workings for years.
    Next is DNA monitoring and finger printing every office block you go into. So they will track you down instantly. When you type your credit card details ove the net, they have you down to a a small passport sized photo on the data base and your every pee sized info on what you buy and spend is there:D

Welcome to the assembly line.

Good thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Yeah,i remember when i was 13,9 years ago, me and dad were going through customs in an airport and they already had my dads photo and every single detail of his on their computer!he didn't have a passport either.

mysterious wrote: »
    Didnt think you would believe that:eek:

But yes, its true, everything is coded. All computerised.

Honestly its been in the workings for years.
    Next is DNA monitoring and finger printing every office block you go into. So they will track you down instantly. When you type your credit card details ove the net, they have you down to a a small passport sized photo on the data base and your every pee sized info on what you buy and spend is there:D

Welcome to the assembly line.

Good thread.

Your reply has nothing to do with what I asked.

Yeah,i remember when i was 13,9 years ago, me and dad were going through customs in an airport and they already had my dads photo and every single detail of his on their computer!he didn't have a passport either.

Back in 84, My mam going through the gates when in America, was told that everything about her was on file and that the CIA have EVERYTHING in documents of your life on it too. Your lass poop to your last dinner almost

That was 84..... People are only beginning to realise this, only for the war on terror propaganda ;)

They questioned her cus of her second name. Very prominent name too in America. CIA hate that second name;). So they decided to question her for two hours. When they gathered it was getting nowhere, they just let her go.

Also people today are only realising the techology they had back then, credit cards, passports, ID cards, everything is all numbered, and each person has a specific number on them.

Your life is numbered, practically.
    Alot of people are stopped for very specific reasons, and it's nothing to do with terrrorism. The terrorism was only used to tighten the security even more. Which suits the nature of the CIA work.

The credit card numbering IMO, is also very significant. I'm sure if i add all the numbers and block capital letters to one number. This would be coded. I'm a number fanatic. It helps me dicern things more.

• Advertisement

Your reply has nothing to do with what I asked.

I know, but I just responded. Is that ok????:rolleyes:

I know, but I just responded. Is that ok????:rolleyes:

Why did you quote me then, as if it was reply to the questions I asked? Don't need another thread going off in a tangent.

I apologise sincerely thecommander. If it had cause so much trouble even.

I was interested in this topic, I don't know much of it, so I gave my thoughts I would like to know more about it, thats why I asked is not ok??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

I walked into a bank in Toronto in June 06 and opened and account, they gave me my card straight away didnt have any name on it just a 16 digit card number.

What does that mean?

A few months later I used said card to book a flight from San Francisco to New York and when I was going through to the departures area I was stopped and all my belongings were searched and swabed for trace residue.

I cant believe I never made the connection, they were cataloging my details cause my name wasnt on my card. Its so obvious, random spot check my backside. They probably know what songs were on my Ipod as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

the CIA have EVERYTHING in documents of your life on it too. Your lass poop to your last dinner almost
    They questioned her cus of her second name. Very prominent name too in America. CIA hate that second name;). So they decided to question her for two hours. When they gathered it was getting nowhere, they just let her go.
    So, they had detailed documents on her life, but felt the need to question her for two hours until they figured they were getting nowhere???

Where, exactly, were they trying to get, if htey knew everything there was to know?
    The credit card numbering IMO, is also very significant.
    How Credit Card numbers are assigned is no secret. Its a fairly well-documented process. There is nothing significant about it.

Where were you flying from? What details did they have? Was it actually customs or the check-in? Why was your father going through customs without a passport?

Your post is very short on details.

amcalester wrote: »
    A few months later I used said card to book a flight from San Francisco to New York and when I was going through to the departures area I was stopped and all my belongings were searched and swabed for trace residue.

I have a bank card, with my name on it, and I've been stopped and searched. What's your point? Random checks happen at airport, alot of non random ones happen too, but for you to be able to match up your search with you bank card is just playing a guessing game.

Sorry I was being sarcastic, of course random searches happen.

I was just using that as an example of how some people take 2 unrelated occurences and try and link the 2 into some sort of conspiracy when there is no real basis for it.

I hope I explained myself.

Sorry I was being sarcastic, of course random searches happen.

I was just using that as an example of how some people take 2 unrelated occurences and try and link the 2 into some sort of conspiracy when there is no real basis for it.

I hope I explained myself.

Get ya.

bonkey wrote: »
    So, they had detailed documents on her life, but felt the need to question her for two hours until they figured they were getting nowhere???

Where, exactly, were they trying to get, if htey knew everything there was to know?

CIA, like to fool around. ask people stuff,

It doesn't have to appear the slightest bit logical or sane to them. They ask pretty retarded question.

In her opinion it was just like that, "like they were getting nowhere and left her off" In their cases they wanted specific info.

You know people from all walks get stopped and let another pass by.

Again for specific reasons bonkey.
    How Credit Card numbers are assigned is no secret. Its a fairly well-documented process. There is nothing significant about it.

I agree I didn't say it was a big secret.
    The government are open about this whole big brother agenda now. They can invade your privacy within reach at this rate.

Like for example the government send out stupid mails like asking how much saving's is in your bank. And the funny thing is they already know, but they still send out the letter stating bla bla, we need all documents, savings account info, how much you earn per week, etc etc.

My only point as I've said to thecommander,they all ready know everything

That's all my point was.

• Advertisement

CIA, like to fool around. ask people stuff,

It doesn't have to appear the slightest bit logical or sane to them. They ask pretty retarded question.

Must have been a quiet day at Langley if they had nothing better to do.

It doesnt have to appear logical to who? The CIA or the person being questioned?

Must have been a quiet day at Langley if they had nothing better to do.

It doesnt have to appear logical to who? The CIA or the person being questioned?

It doesn't have to appear logic to the client. Don't think the CIA are bothered about what the client is thinking about their work.

The CIA have their agenda. And that could be anythinnnnnnnnnnnnnng.

You're right the CIA objective could be anything, you dont know what it is (neither do I) and anything you say would be just a guess.

I just find it hard to believe that CIA operatives would be stopping your mother and questioning her for 2 hours because they didnt like her second name.

Also who told her the CIA have all her details?

And if they already had all her details then they would have known beforehand that it was going to go nowhere so why did it take 2 hours to come this already known conclusion.

I can't help but think that because you want to believe in some sort of world wide conspiracy/coverup that you are willing to overlook the obvious and twist any details/facts to suit your own preconcieved ideas.

When you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras

You're right the CIA objective could be anything, you dont know what it is (neither do I) and anything you say would be just a guess.

I just find it hard to believe that CIA operatives would be stopping your mother and questioning her for 2 hours because they didnt like her second name.

Also who told her the CIA have all her details?
    The staff did themselves.

The Staff actually just said if for random choice maybe. But she was pulled in left in an office for a period of time, then came along questionings. it was like robot yes no answers. The immigration was brought, up work, lving you name it was asked. She was pregnant with me.

After all this, they bacially told her the CIA have everything on file, and everyrhing that goes through this Airport is monitored by us..

Her second name is only a guess. The CIA dont like this name:D I'm just throwing that out there But there could be a 100 possiblities. I could tell you something else about this name, and who it's related too, but that's private. But im stressing my point the CIA can stop you if they damn like now. Another reason they questioned her, was she was a nurse and what her job was. She was a nursery nurse, for playschool kids. They kept repeatedly questionned her about this, and they were saying no your a nurse etc. She said it was the most retarded thing she had to go through. She wasnt allowed to explain things. it was yes no answers all the time.

And if they already had all her details then they would have known beforehand that it was going to go nowhere so why did it take 2 hours to come this already known conclusion.

Its the CIA. they do all sorts of stupid stuff. it's the same with passports, once you arrive at airport they all have you down on the database in the airport you arrive in. This is really basic stuff man.
    I can't help but think that because you want to believe in some sort of world wide conspiracy/coverup that you are willing to overlook the obvious and twist any details/facts to suit your own preconcieved ideas.

When you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras

Well you make sound like that yourself. I'm just saying that thousands of peopl eget stopped all the time, for no apparent reason. This was back in 84. My parents were recently in america, and a friend of theirs who is an old woman who was Irish was stopped going through the gates, shes not a terrorist or anything, but my parents went through, and no it wasnt baggage or anything. She got stopped and that was that, but they eventually let her through. Why they stopped he. God only knows. Its no conspiracy.

I'm just stating the point, that these things happen, and there is nothing in conpiracy about it. They can track you and monitor all they want now.

I'm not twisting anything ffs, will you lighten up man. Believe what you want. I'm stating a fact that happened to my mother when travelling to America. I don't really care if you think I'm twisting it. I don't see any benifet in twisting this story. I know many people got stopped like this in this fashion.

Her second name is only a guess. The CIA dont like this name:D I'm just throwing that out there But there could be a 100 possiblities.

Which is it? Did they question her because of her 2nd name or was it was of the other 99 possibilities?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

A lot of it is Profile Bias too, Customs guy looks at name on list or looks at people shuffling through the que and makes snap decisions about who to harass, I generally didnt get harassed till I grew a beard and ponytail,

we used to abuse this fact when Shmugglinn sctufff back from Shumweere.

one of the lads would go ahead lookin all suspect and 99 out of 100 times he would be pulled in for a 'Random' Search, I would trot on lookin 'respectable' and be waved through,

not that I condone Smugglin or anything like that, but I'm just givin it as an example

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

I walked into a bank in Toronto in June 06 and opened and account, they gave me my card straight away didnt have any name on it just a 16 digit card number.

What does that mean?

I cant believe I never made the connection, they were cataloging my details cause my name wasnt on my card. Its so obvious, random spot check my backside. They probably know what songs were on my Ipod as well.

Actually the Canadians are bringing in a law so they can check your ipod.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

A lot of it is Profile Bias too, Customs guy looks at name on list or looks at people shuffling through the que and makes snap decisions about who to harass, I generally didnt get harassed till I grew a beard and ponytail,

A perspective which would support the notion that they aren't actually that well informed about who the people in front of them are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

bonkey wrote: »
    A perspective which would support the notion that they aren't actually that well informed about who the people in front of them are.

Not necessarily Bonkey. It proves that smugglers will still get through, but I doubt the powers that be are all that worried about MC's hemp slippers. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭free-man

http://blip.tv/file/1758967

Apparantly if you draw a box around your signature on any document its not legally binding :) Called the 4 corners rule..

Interesting stuff although I've not got time to be an expert on law or getting out of things only to have a laywer smack down on you..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Apparantly if you draw a box around your signature on any document its not legally binding Called the 4 corners rule..

This is rubbish- the 4 corners rule is to do with contract law in that everything contained in the will is self suffient and no eternal evidence is admissable.

As for the block capitals it's to make it easier to read as there are problems with lower certain letters not only in English but in french and german etc.

Think of a lower case L for example.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Or just perhaps the fact that the cards were read with mostly manual machines up till recent times and small text wouldn't be readable on the paper receipts. Wouldn't be something totally obvious like that, no way... go conspiracy :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Veni Vedi Vici

Voltors wrote: »
    Come on guys all this legal stuff is right under your noses sniff the bull**** and taste it on your buds!ahhhhhhh dilicious!

Ah, the smell of a fine Irish countryside...

• Registered Users Posts: 34 U4IK ST8

There is a reason your name is in all caps on all government/state/banking documents, but it's not because they own you. They own the person. You are not a person, you have a person. They need you to represent this person so their statutes/acts can be enforced upon that person. "JOE BLOGGS" is a legal fiction/person(corporations have similar rights, also their names will be in all capital letters on business/legal documents) created when your Mother/Father registered your birth and you recieved your RSI/PPS number.
    its to do with the Soverign Being as defined by Admiralty Law

Coat, Mahatma
    Mahatma Coat

those are my name as legaly defined as a Person

mahatma coat or MAHATMA COAT or COAT, MAHATMA are not my name as a soverign being they are corporate entities created as representatives of you for legal purposes, I have been lookin into this one for a while but the more you research the murkier it gets
    Only all caps would be "corporate entities" or "Person". The flesh and blood human being would be Mahatma Coat and only that, anything else is not your name.
    As for the block capitals it's to make it easier to read as there are problems with lower certain letters not only in English but in french and german etc.

Think of a lower case L for example.
    This is rubbish, I'm affraid. Using "it's to make it easier to read" excuse is bull. These are government agencies we're talking about. If they made mistakes over misreading letters they could end up being very costly. (law suits, etc)

So yeah, a "person" is not a flesh and blood human being. Your name in capital letters represents this "person", not you! You think it does so therefore, unknowingly, you allow the government to act upon you using these statutes/acts, which are not law!

I've been saying "you" but the same also goes for me. Not a "freeman", yet...

EDIT: Just did a quick search for a "Legalese dictionary"(this is how they fool us, the Law Society have their own language!) and found some interesting definitions...
    person
    n. 1) a human being. 2) a corporation treated as having the rights and obligations of a person. Counties and cities can be treated as a person in the same manner as a corporation. However, corporations, counties and cities cannot have the emotions of humans such as malice, and therefore are not liable for punitive damages unless there is a statute authorizing the award of punitive damages.

natural person
    n. a real human being, as distinguished from a corporation, which is often treated at law as a fictitious person.

So the question is, what's the difference between "a human being" and "a real human being"? It's obvious they are not the same, otherwise they would be under one definition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭jackiebrown

U4IK ST8 wrote: »
    There is a reason your name is in all caps on all government/state/banking documents, but it's not because they own you. They own the person. You are not a person, you have a person. They need you to represent this person so their statutes/acts can be enforced upon that person. "JOE BLOGGS" is a legal fiction/person(corporations have similar rights, also their names will be in all capital letters on business/legal documents) created when your Mother/Father registered your birth and you recieved your RSI/PPS number.

Only all caps would be "corporate entities" or "Person". The flesh and blood human being would be Mahatma Coat and only that, anything else is not your name.

This is rubbish, I'm affraid. Using "it's to make it easier to read" excuse is bull. These are government agencies we're talking about. If they made mistakes over misreading letters they could end up being very costly. (law suits, etc)

So yeah, a "person" is not a flesh and blood human being. Your name in capital letters represents this "person", not you! You think it does so therefore, unknowingly, you allow the government to act upon you using these statutes/acts, which are not law!

I've been saying "you" but the same also goes for me. Not a "freeman", yet...

EDIT: Just did a quick search for a "Legalese dictionary"(this is how they fool us, the Law Society have their own language!) and found some interesting definitions...

So the question is, what's the difference between "a human being" and "a real human being"? It's obvious they are not the same, otherwise they would be under one definition.

Is there an escape clause?

• Advertisement

Is there an escape clause?
    I don't think there's an actual "get out of jail free" card or clause, they don't want you to find this out, but there are ways to get out of the system.

If the Law Society have their own laws and language, who's to say we couldn't make our own society? Then their laws will not apply to our society, only our own laws will. We can also create our own language.

You can disassociate yourself with this "person" but I haven't fully found out how this would work in Ireland. Alot of Canadians have done this, some British too. There's very little research on this matter done in Ireland, as far as I'm aware anyway.

Look up Robert Arthur: Menard, he's probably the most informed about this topic. His video "Robs cunning plan" on youtube is an eye opener. So is his other vid "Bustring bubbles of government deception".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

The quote you took points out this difference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭jhegarty

There is a reason your name is in all caps on all government/state/banking documents, but it's not because they own you. They own the person.

But as your username is all caps boards.ie owns you too.

humanji wrote: »
    The quote you took points out this difference.

Actually it doesn't, the difference is between a "person" and a "natural person". If "a human being" and "a real human being" are the same why not use "real" in the definition of "person"?

jhegarty wrote: »
    But as your username is all caps boards.ie owns you too.

Yeah, funny... You obviously have nothing sensible to add so why bother?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Yeah, funny... You obviously have nothing sensible to add so why bother?

I am only using your logic.

Please explain why I am wrong about boards.ie , but you are correct about the bank owning you ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 578 ✭✭✭the_barfly1

Good to see this is up on boards, haven't really seen any Irish discussion on this subject. I dont think conspiracy theories is the right place though, more of a law issue.

Yes its true by the way, that the all caps spelling of your name relates to your person and not you the human being.
    Its an instrument of the law societies to engage you in commerce and to gain authority over you.

links to some good info are www.tpuc.org and www.thinkfree.ca

A quick example of how your person is property of the Gov, take out your Irish Driver's licence, and if you look at it, its clearly stated that you have a "stock number".

jhegarty wrote: »
    I am only using your logic.

Please explain why I am wrong about boards.ie , but you are correct about the bank owning you ?
    You obviously are NOT my friend.

Please do show a quote from me where I said the bank owns you.

A quick example of how your person is property of the Gov, take out your Irish Driver's licence, and if you look at it, its clearly stated that you have a "stock number".

Bull. The stock number on your license is the number of the license before your details are put on it. It's to track if its a forgery, or if a batch of blank licenses are missing.

Actually it doesn't, the difference is between a "person" and a "natural person". If "a human being" and "a real human being" are the same why not use "real" in the definition of "person"?

Well the quote you gave said:
    person
    n. 1) a human being. 2) a corporation treated as having the rights and obligations of a person. Counties and cities can be treated as a person in the same manner as a corporation. However, corporations, counties and cities cannot have the emotions of humans such as malice, and therefore are not liable for punitive damages unless there is a statute authorizing the award of punitive damages.

natural person
    n. a real human being, as distinguished from a corporation, which is often treated at law as a fictitious person.

Now to me, (and keep in mind I'm just a layman) that seems to say that a "person" is a non-specific person, where as a "natural person" is a specific person.

For example:

"Boards User" is a "person" in that it is not a particular person, but an individual referenced by their use of Boards.

"U4IK ST8" is a natural person, in that you're a real, unique person.

It's contract talk that is designed to be so anal that it can't be misrepresented as anything else. Unfortunately, all it does is create a lot of confusion as the lay person just wants simple descriptions.

You can disassociate yourself with this "person" but I haven't fully found out how this would work in Ireland. Alot of Canadians have done this, some British too. There's very little research on this matter done in Ireland, as far as I'm aware anyway.

Any references to them actually doing it? So if you disassociate yourself from your name, where do you go from there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 578 ✭✭✭the_barfly1

Bull. The stock number on your license is the number of the license before your details are put on it. It's to track if its a forgery, or if a batch of blank licenses are missing.

Really? Whats your source mate? I'd just like to see, if its true, well and good, i was jumping to a conclusion because none of my garda friends could explain to me what exactly it mean! :pac:

Well the quote you gave said:
    Now to me, (and keep in mind I'm just a layman) that seems to say that a "person" is a non-specific person(what makes you think that?), where as a "natural person" is a specific person.( a natural person is a real human being, it clearly states that, what it says after that defines what "natural person" excludes)

For example:

"Boards User" is a "person" in that it is not a particular person, but an individual referenced by their use of Boards.(don't know why your using "particular" or "specific") MCDONALDS can be classed as a "person" because it's a coporation given certain rights

"U4IK ST8" is a natural person, in that you're a real, unique person.(It's not a natural person because it's all caps, which represents a corporation.

It's contract talk that is designed to be so anal that it can't be misrepresented as anything else. Unfortunately, all it does is create a lot of confusion as the lay person just wants simple descriptions.
    My responses in bold...
    Any references to them actually doing it? So if you disassociate yourself from your name, where do you go from there?
    Yes, there are. See links below to learn more about this.
    Once you say "screw you" to the state you write up what's called a "Notice of Understanding and Intent" and a "Claim of Right". You will also have to become friendly with a Notary Public. I haven't read much info on this lately so I can't elaborate on these. I will give you some places to look though.

www.thinkfree.ca
    www.youtube.com/TheAntiTerrorist
    www.youtube.com/drkaos0909

But once you do this your everyday life is not a easy as before. Even paying bills becomes hassle because they only deal with the "person" not the human. Check your bills, any of them, they will have your name in caps. Even your driving license, you wont be able to use it because the license is for the "person" not the human, all caps name. But under common/civil law, everyone has the freedom to travel so I believe there are ways around it.

I'm still in the early stages of learning about this, but one thing I do know for sure, it's not easy.

My responses in bold...

I think you;re missing my point. In legal terms there must be a difference between a unique named person (Natural Person) and person in general. This difference must be made in order to stop people finding loopholes in contracts/laws etc.

I think you;re missing my point. In legal terms there must be a difference between a unique named person (Natural Person) and person in general. This difference must be made in order to stop people finding loopholes in contracts/laws etc.
    I really don't think I am. I think you have been confused by legalese, just like everyone else has.

"In legal terms there must be" is not enough, show me where it says that in legal definitions. Otherwise it's just your opinion, sorry.

I've given you the LEGAL definitions of a person and a natural person, there's no other "persons" defined in Legalese so I don't understand what you are saying, unique named person or person in general. These are not defined in legalese. Look for yourself - http://dictionary.law.com/

• Advertisement
Advertisement