Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Out Of Contract With 02 (Question For Daryll)

• 26-01-2009 6:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 497 ✭✭

Hey there Daryll, im out of contract with 02 and want to stay with 02, the problem is i need a new phone im entitled to an upgrade at the lowest level so it will cost me much more than if i was a new customer. Is there anything i can do besides leave?
    Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭O2_Daryll

I couldn't tell you without your contract details. can you register on talk2O2 and I will have a look for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭barnicles

Wrong forum buddy ! ;):)

EDIT: Never knew Daryll was on boards! Thought he was Talk2O2 Exclusive ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Buy it on prepay? most phones are around the same price on a silver upgrade as on a prepay number and you wouldnt be tying yourself into a new contract, which would you prefer? a 20 quid saving on a phone price or another 12 months tied to a contract?

barnicles wrote: »
    Wrong forum buddy ! ;):)

EDIT: Never knew Daryll was on boards! Thought he was Talk2O2 Exclusive ;)
    I thought I should branch out a bit. Although as you can see I am a bit constrained on here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 497 ✭✭boc121

krudler wrote: »
    Buy it on prepay? most phones are around the same price on a silver upgrade as on a prepay number and you wouldnt be tying yourself into a new contract, which would you prefer? a 20 quid saving on a phone price or another 12 months tied to a contract?

The contract does'nt bother me happy with that and coverage, its the price of the phones, its a difference of 150 on one and 200 on another:mad:

• Advertisement

What plan are you currently on? and what upgrade do you have?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 497 ✭✭boc121

Hey if you a problem talk to Daryll, great to find someone who knows what they're doing for a change:D
    Thanks again Daryll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

boc121 wrote: »
    Hey if you a problem talk to Daryll, great to find someone who knows what they're doing for a change:D
    Thanks again Daryll.
    I hope you don't mean your fellow Mobiles & PDAs users ;)

Advertisement