Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Vodafone Upgrade Policy

• 26-01-2009 6:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭

Member of Carphone Warehouse staff informed me - that to qualify for an upgrade with Vodafone, you're monthy bill needs to be in excess of €200 a month.

This was confirmed after ringing customer care - they instead offered 2 months free tarriff (probably committing yourself to a 12 month contract)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Doesn't make sense. I used to work in their customer care a few years back while in college and the cut off was basically 1000 - 1200 in the previous 12 month period. To up it to 2000 is quite the dramatic jump. They also seem to have made a serious shift from acquiring new customers to retaining their existing customers in the past few years and this would completely fly in the face of that shift in policy.

Saying that, I wouldn't be shocked if they done something like this as some of their policies can be quite silly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

A lot of the networks are tightening their belts, not just Vodafone. It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Advertisement