Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinea Pigs Boarding in Cork

Options
  • 26-01-2009 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭

Has anybody had any experience of leaving guinea pigs or other small animals in boarding in cork for a few weeks while on hols etc .
    Im looking for some reccomendations ?:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

There should be someone, sometimes your local vets will know of a smallie sitter. They can be hard to come by.

This is on irishanimals.ie but not sure if they mean small pets as in cats and dogs or small pets as in guineas etc.

Sophistokatz - Small Pet Minding Service
    Blackrock, Co Cork area. Contact Mary 0872358772

Highland Pet Sitting
    A small pet sitting service Cobh, Cork area contact:0876783362

Not sure if by pet they mean all critters.
    If they don't perhaps they might know of someone in the area that does.

I have had people travel from Clare and Kerry because they can't find sitters near by for their guineas, it's a bit of a long drive though we're based in North Tipperary.

I think it's Bambi on this board that knows of someone in the Cork area.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Thanks i know there are a few places in cork that do mind small animals but i was hoping to catch someone that has used a service in cork just to get a idea of the how happy they were with the service.

Advertisement