Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place to get Lego

• 26-01-2009 7:49pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭

As above anyone know the cheapest place to get the Technics range of Lego,or is the likes of Smyths and Ken Blacks as good as it gets.It can work out fairly dear for the likes of the big jeep @ about 140 euro plus your extras ???????????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

thetyreman wrote: »
    As above anyone know the cheapest place to get the Technics range of Lego,or is the likes of Smyths and Ken Blacks as good as it gets.It can work out fairly dear for the likes of the big jeep @ about 140 euro plus your extras ???????????

Go for a cheaper knock off. For example, i got my 4 year old cousin Leigeo this year. Couldn't tell the difference. Worked grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

I doubt they do lego technic knock offs. Lego yes, I have seen loads, even bought one for someone at christmas when I could not get the real thing.

OP, The art'n'hobby shop in the Jervis centre has it, and prices are not bad. Also, they have a loyalty card. Every time you spend more than 20 quid, you get a stamp, after 6 stamps you get a 20 euro voucher. Thats where I buy all my lego, unless they dont have it.

My GF hsa bought me a set for my birthday(which is in a few days). Cant wait to see which one she got me!

I already have the Excavator, Dirtbike, and Mindstorms NXT, plus the ones I had when i was a kid(well younger kid).

Advertisement