Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aib Be Visa credit card!

Options
  • 26-01-2009 8:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

I just got Be visa credit card from AIB! And i want to send money to my new credit card, i know that credit card is not usual payment card but i want to know is it able to send money to credit card, as it's able to do with laser card? I have a 8 digit account number for laser but AIB didn't gave me 8 digit account number for VISA... Help me out here!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Laser is setup on your current account so thats why its a bit easyer.

Yes you can put funds on your credit card, you will need the account number and sort code, and you can do it online using your credit card number as a ref number.

Im not with aib any more, but i think they used to set up a credit card account in your online banking, where you could transfer funds without the need to set-up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

Yes, you should get it set up on your online banking (Give them a ring and they'll do it for you straight away). Once you have it on you online banking, you can transfer all the money you want to it via the bill pay feature. You should not that it takes one business night for the money to appear on your card.

Your credit card doesn't have a an 8-digit account number. The 16-digit card number is what you use to identify it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭marelz2

Thank You Guys Very Much! You Helped Me A Lot!

OK! I made account for my visa card, transferred money from laser tom my visa using bill pay, but it's showing me that balance on visa is 0.00Dr. What that means?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭me87_ie

It means that ur zero cent in "drawn"/ in debt.

However, it can take 3-5 days to transfer funds to your credit card.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

When did you transfer the money?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

marelz2 wrote: »
    OK! I made account for my visa card, transferred money from laser tom my visa using bill pay, but it's showing me that balance on visa is 0.00Dr. What that means?

It takes a business night (ie overnight Mon-Fri) for the funds to be paid to your card. You should see it tomorrow or Thursday at the very latest.

jackncoke wrote: »
    When did you transfer the money?

Today! :)

Now it's clear to me, i just have to wait those 3 days at least!

Advertisement