Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Routes

Options
  • 26-01-2009 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭

I'm looking to get into the Holly Hill area in the mornings and I'm not sure if a bus near me goes there. When I'm getting a bus into town, I notice some turning that way.

I'm near the far end of Wilton road. Any ideas? I see a No.1 there on occasiona, unsure where that goes to.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭L.R. Weizel

Does that go anywhere near the area I'm in?

Nope, the only bus that goes down the Wilton road is the No. 8 which goes to town/mayfield.

I've seen one turning on western road though, across the bridge to the northside, just where that AIB is beside that churchy place, pass the Centra. What about that bus? Where can I get that?

• Advertisement

Would that help me get within a fairer walking distance? The main thing is that hill... argh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Is it by apple you need to get to?? If so the no. 1 bus does stop close to there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

thats up by the wharehouse , ya know the one i mean lol

the one in the news , by the old chip electronics store ;-)

It's the National Learning Network building which is near Apple. Thanks, I'll take a look at the times and have go on it one morning just to gauge it.

Advertisement