Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People recommending psychics/mediums in PI

Options
  • 26-01-2009 8:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

I noticed in a thread seeking advice on bereavement that someone has told the OP to try using one of these charlatans. This is the third time I've seen this happen myself on the rare occasions I look in there so I'm guessing it happens quite a bit. Maybe some kind of notice or sticky could be put up?
    I'm barred from PI for trolling so I probably don't have 'the right' to pass comment on what goes on there but these conmen really make my blood boil and I'd hate to see people struggling with one of the more serious issues that arises in the forum get some ideas before a mod removes the post.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

AFAIK they are treated with much the same respect as those recommending Jesus as a cure for the blues by the PI mods.
    Report the posts maybe? Havent seen it happen in there myself. Good mods they have there in PI though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

There hasn't been a post reported, can you link to the thread please.
    I know you can't report a post while banned but I know that myself
    and I am sure that my fellow PI mods would be happy to get a pm
    heads up, with a link to the post if that is the case.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

AFAIK they are treated with much the same respect as those recommending Jesus as a cure for the blues by the PI mods.

Indeed.

latenia
    A reported posts means one of the PI mods will take care of it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement