Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

African atmosphere!

• 26-01-2009 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭

Brilliant vid of a footballing trip to Ghana for the African Championships.

A little slow (it's a decent length, in high quality) but well worth the wait!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

Cool, I'll watch that later. I was over there too, saw the Bohs flag at the final and couldn't believe it! Unreal atmosphere and the people of Ghana are the nicest people in the world. If you want a holiday off the beaten track, it's worth heading over for a couple of weeks, I'm definitely going back.
    I went to a double header match, think it was Guinea v Morocco and Ghana v Namibia, cost $4 for the ticket!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭syngindub

should be more of the likes of this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Brilliant stuff, fair play. Trip of a lifetime that.

Advertisement