Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slow/No response from forum request

Options
  • 26-01-2009 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I signed up to the blackknight forum. I posted a query about a week ago and have heard nothing....

I was asking about IMAP email access, and if it was possible to access the webmail folders, via IMAP.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Did you contact our support desk?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

blacknight wrote: »
    Did you contact our support desk?

I posted in the forum, as it was more of a long term thing which i wanted to see if it was possible. Also i'm sure other people would be interested in seeing if this was possible...

I'd imagine the support desk would be dealing with more urgent problems.

Should i contact the support desk on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

I posted in the forum, as it was more of a long term thing which i wanted to see if it was possible. Also i'm sure other people would be interested in seeing if this was possible...

I'd imagine the support desk would be dealing with more urgent problems.

Should i contact the support desk on this?
    Our support staff will always answer support tickets on the helpdesk - they tend to reply to posts on the forum in their "free" time ...

Advertisement