Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unsweetned Cranberry Juice - Where to get?

• 26-01-2009 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Does anyone know where they sell this? Have tried most of the normal avenues, Tesco, SuperQuinn, etc? It has to be unsweetened....if any one know that would be great!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43 vanman

dunnes stores city square waterford city,have their own brand inm stock now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43 vanman

dunnes stores city square waterford city,have their own brand in stock now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

sitting a drug test are we? cran juice wont help, no matter what the internet told you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Gadgie

mawk wrote: »
    sitting a drug test are we? cran juice wont help, no matter what the internet told you

Don't judge other people by your own standards.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭sfmonet

No Mawk, I have severe eczema and I was told that it could help flush out my liver and possibly help. You are completely ignorant, I usually don't say anything, but you are unbelievable!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭sfmonet

vanman wrote: »
    dunnes stores city square waterford city,have their own brand in stock now!

Thanks Vanman, will have a look tomorrow. Just curious are you sure its unsweetened, before I make the trip down there.

But thanks so much again!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

No more silly comments like this please. The OP shouldn't have to explain his/her reasons for looking for it. It's nobody's business.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,199 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Locked till further notice

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Eh, thread re-opened by takola there, cheers. :S

Why people have to go and spoil a thread is beyond me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

sfmonet wrote: »
    No Mawk, I have severe eczema and I was told that it could help flush out my liver and possibly help. You are completely ignorant, I usually don't say anything, but you are unbelievable!!

did you try milk thistle? i think it does the same. 4 or 5 drops in a half glass of water 3 times a day..

• Advertisement
Advertisement