Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation for female GP

Options
  • 26-01-2009 10:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

Hi there

Back in Greystones after being away for a few years. Hoping someone can help me out with recommendation for a really good female GP in the area, if there is such a thing. Oh preferably fairly young and working full-time!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Hammiepeters

There's a nice one at the village practice in Kilcoole. I dont know if she is any good but she's nice to look at.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭jellybaby21

Hi I go to Dr.Maeve Maloney church road, she's fairly young and very nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭dubsgirl

Dr. Ciara Kelly in the Carrig clinic is brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭jenzz

There are 2 great ones in Bray, Dr Maeve O Sullivan - Eglington TCe & Dr Sarah - Bray Medical centre. Dr O Sullivan 10 out of 10 ! Good luck:o

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭neets

nicola cochrane and ciara kelly in carrig clinic are both fantastic. i've had two pregnancies through them and they are brilliant. they take time to talk to you, no rushing you out the door and incredibly helpful and understanding.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

+1 for nicola cochrane and ciara kelly, they're both brilliant. in general the carrig clinic brilliant, have gone there all my life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 mousecatcher

+2 for the Carrig Clinic. Happened upon them by chance last year and they've been looking after the family since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 cheers

Yes, have attended Nicola Corcrane for past 9 years and wouldn't change, she's really good, clinic is in Heatherve and staff are very friendly, not sure if she's there full time though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭chocgirl

Thanks for suggestions, think I'm going to go with ciara kellly heard few people recently say she's good plus it's the closest. Now just need the courage to actually go:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

hey choc, doctor hogan in greystones medical centre is great as is doctor judy mcnulty, they dont rush you and take plenty of time to explain everything too you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭NarkyBoots

I found Dr. Lia Egan in Greystones Med Centre excellent and I'm bloody fussy!

Advertisement