Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Courtyard Cafe- Closed?

• 26-01-2009 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

At Christmas I received a voucher for the Courtyard Cafe in Donnybrook but can't seem to contact them...their website is gone and the telephone number is disconnected...has the restaurant closed down? :confused: I cant find any info on the internet. If they are closed are there any options available for redemption of the voucher?!

Please help!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

went by there yesterday evening around dinner time and the gates were closed and the chain was on so it's not looking good to be fair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 charly45

went by there yesterday evening around dinner time and the gates were closed and the chain was on so it's not looking good to be fair.

Yes heard yesterday that they had closed down!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

just to let you know, as i go past here every day that the gate has been open again for the last few days. i have no idea whether or not it is open for business but it might be worth calling in to see if you can get your voucher refunded at the very least.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 coylerwhaa

A flyer came through our dor last week saying it was opening again the weekend of the 14th of march. its being run by a crowd called Tenors Grill Room. Don't know what its like though & if they will redeem your voucher no harm trying though.

Advertisement