Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poor Old Three..

• 26-01-2009 10:42pm
    Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭

Got a call from 3 tonight offering me a special offer seeing as I've been a broadband customer for oh so long.

They offered me a W595i free on a 29euro tariff. After muttering about PAYG they offered a 3210 for 79.

Strangely enough they got snotty when I didn't jump at their "special offer" which is available on the web to anyone....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

ya know they called me about 10 times over a week from a blocked number and when i finally answered it there was some guy trying to convince me to get on their new and more expensive prepaid plan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I guess you can't blame a network for trying - they all do it. If you don't want to receive such calls then ask them you can ask them to opt out of any future outbound promotional calls.

Advertisement