Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running along the road to nowhere

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

Took me a while to find this thread! Haven't been good at keeping it updated, since last post there's been a few runs and the 5 mile race in the Park, not going back over the lot but so far this week:

25/07 3.9 miles 37:11
    27/07 6.1 miles 58:xx

Slow as the come, but still plodding along. Weight is a big problem at the moment, back to nearly my heaviest ever so really need to get my act together. DCM looking unlikely as chances are I'll have at least a week off running at the end of August for surgical reasons...

28/07 3.41 miles 30:09

Really enjoyable run and faster than I planned...

30/07 9.34 miles 1:31:15

LSR with the group this morning. Was suffering from a dodgy stomach so bailed after just 5 miles. Not as far as planned but still a good workout. More of the same in the next week will be good.

3.24 miles 33:42

Out with one of my London flatmates today. Only her fourth run ever so not sure she appreciated the fact that I wouldn't let her stop! Good for me though, kept the pace and HR nice and low...

Advertisement