Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTF??? are eircom playing at!

Options
  • 26-01-2009 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

eircom have completely sucked the juice right out of my broadband. im at my feckin wits end with these bunch of arrogant imbeciles. im currently paying for the 3mb package. i was on the 7mb but playing games online was next to impossible as the ping was off the charts. so i ring the pompous fool at eircom and tell him to downgrade me to the 3mb and as nice as i could i asked him to put the interleaving on low. job done i thought. not a feckin chane. im currently only getting 500kb at best upload speed has droped to 190 and the ping..... wait for it 275m.......WTF.........somebody help me.:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

daddyno1 wrote: »
    eircom have completely sucked the juice right out of my broadband. im at my feckin wits end with these bunch of arrogant imbeciles. im currently paying for the 3mb package. i was on the 7mb but playing games online was next to impossible as the ping was off the charts. so i ring the pompous fool at eircom and tell him to downgrade me to the 3mb and as nice as i could i asked him to put the interleaving on low. job done i thought. not a feckin chane. im currently only getting 500kb at best upload speed has droped to 190 and the ping..... wait for it 275m.......WTF.........somebody help me.:mad:

Hehe, he probably has you on the high interleaving package just because you are such a lovely person :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Che Chick

Hi Daddyno1
    I have had the very same problems with my broadband, the service is crap even though I live right beside the exchange. I have rang eircom on numerous occasions and each time I get talking to some dude from India who promises that the problem will be fixed but it just doesnt happen. :(
    I feel we are paying for the service so the service should be adequate.
    Eircom would be very quick to cut us off if we didnt pay. It will be interesting to see if many other people are having this problem.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

daddyno1 wrote: »

Indeed! A post that makes you sympathise with the unlucky taker of that call in Eircom and simultaneously fear for the future of the English language!

Advertisement