Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I'm not the only one?

• 27-01-2009 12:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭

I thought I was the only non drinker. I guess I will have to find something that's my thing.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

an_other wrote: »
    I thought I was the only non drinker. I guess I will have to find something that's my thing.

Sorry bud, there are a few more of us out here :p. Dont bother trying to be a non coffee/tea drinker though, I have that one covered also :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭an_other

People want to know "what's wrong with me" that I don't drink. They must think your some kind of a freak

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,014 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Sorry bud, there are a few more of us out here :p. Dont bother trying to be a non coffee/tea drinker though, I have that one covered also :D

I've got both covered too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭an_other

maybe ye should start a non tea/coffee drinker forum?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

I'm addicted to giving stuff up

• Advertisement

titan18 wrote: »
    I've got both covered too.

Wow! You serious? Cool, well at least I know now that I'm not the only one! :D

Seriously though, you think telling people you dont drink is hard, try telling people that you dont drink tea/coffee either!!!!!! :P Imagine all the situations and scenarios where tea and coffee are involved and you'll find that its almost as bad as the drink! lol.

+1 for a 'I DONT drink tea of coffee!!' forum! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭Karen_*

Thsi is not the no-coffee-o's forum Saint Croppyboy!!:p

Karen_* wrote: »
    Thsi is not the no-coffee-o's forum Saint Croppyboy!!:p

Saint Croppyboy? Hey!! :P Well, if you insist!

You just wait until I get my 'No-coffee-o's' forum, you wont be allowed entry! :D

And rightly so! I am a caffeine fiend!:D

And rightly so! I am a caffeine fiend!:D

Good! Settled so! Because even if you begged and pleaded with me to enter my cool forum I still wouldnt let you in, it'd only be for super cool non caffeine people! :D

• Advertisement

Down with that sort of thing!!!

Careful now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

Damn I thought I was the only one that didn't drink alcohol, tea (does herbal count?) or coffee!:D

Am I the only one who doesn't drink alcohol,tea/coffee and listen to music?

Kamili wrote: »
    Damn I thought I was the only one that didn't drink alcohol, tea (does herbal count?) or coffee!:D

Hello Kamili, you dont have to feel as if you are different or strange anymore. See this Karen! :D Building up quite a following here, non caffeine drinkers FTW!

Am I the only one who doesn't drink alcohol,tea/coffee and listen to music?

Ah titan, come on now, alchohol and tea/coffee I can understand..........but not listening to music?! :eek: You are extracting the pee...........right?! :P

meh!!

I don't drink Oveltine or Horlicks. At all!!!

I've never seen ANY of the 'Star Wars' movies or even an episode of 'Friends'........ughhh.......:p

:D

I never watch James Bond films!! Oh I don't drink bleach either.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Jesus, i can understand no tea or coffee or never seeing movies/tv shows, but not listening to music?

THAT'S JUST INSANE! :eek:

I've never seen any of the saw movies and pretty much every classic ever made, bar one or two.
    I don't drink coffee either.

Oh I don't drink bleach either.:D

What?! :eek: You crazy as a coconut!! Everyone drinks bleach, christ, you're so weird!! :pac:

CianRyan wrote:
    I don't drink coffee either.

High five! :D

• Advertisement

Hello Kamili, you dont have to feel as if you are different or strange anymore. See this Karen! :D Building up quite a following here, non caffeine drinkers FTW!

Ah titan, come on now, alchohol and tea/coffee I can understand..........but not listening to music?! :eek: You are extracting the pee...........right?! :P

No, i'm serious, it bores me

No, i'm serious, it bores me

Wow, well titan I have to say, I have never in my life (thus far) heard anyone say that they dont like music, so congradulations on that account! :D

On a serious note though, that really is something! You have no interest in music at all, no favourite song? How do you escape music though, its everywhere!

Personally I'd have no particular favourite band that I follow or buy all there albums etc, I just like a bit of everything from classical to modern and everything in between really. I loveeeeeeeeeee mooosic! ;)

Advertisement