Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

taxi company in Dublin

Options
  • 27-01-2009 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

Hi

I am going up to Dublin tomorrow and there is a chance that I have to stay well into the evening and take a cab to Heuston to catch the last train back to Cork. Could someone recommend a big taxi company that serves most of the city?

many thanks
    sf

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

scaryfairy wrote: »
    Hi

I am going up to Dublin tomorrow and there is a chance that I have to stay well into the evening and take a cab to Heuston to catch the last train back to Cork. Could someone recommend a big taxi company that serves most of the city?

many thanks
    sf
    Any taxi operating in Dublin is legally obliged to take you where you wish to go in Dublin (unless you are drunk, abusive etc.).

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭andywozhere

Heloo Scary Fairy

Citycabs are pretty big

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,203 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Heloo Scary Fairy

Citycabs are pretty big

I always use them if I have to book a taxi and they haven't let me down yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

spurious wrote: »
    I always use them if I have to book a taxi and they haven't let me down yet.

Same as myself. All the drivers are usually bang on aswell which is a bonus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

national radio cabs are another pretty big company.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭scaryfairy

many thanks, it's great to have a couple of websites where I can look up contact details etc - will save their numbers for future use. It's almost impossible to hail a cab in the suburbs where we got stuck in the end yesterday.
    thanks again
    sf

Advertisement