Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It seems you were right?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Im confused. A clique on boards.. mods abusing their dutys... and wait.. the mod was BANNED?!??!!

Cospiracy! The clique actually results in BANS! *runs to conspiracy forum to make up new mod rant*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Daithi McGee

Sully wrote: »
    Im confused. A clique on boards.. mods abusing their dutys... and wait.. the mod was BANNED?!??!!

Cospiracy! The clique actually results in BANS! *runs to conspiracy forum to make up new mod rant*

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Is this why the banned list isnt working? amp borked it? Shame on you, amp!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

Kiera wrote: »
    Is this why the banned list isnt working? amp borked it? Shame on you, amp!

If i were Amp I would you think you an arse wipe idiot.

Think about that, if you have the brain power you,you need, needing person.

• Advertisement

Shut up!

Shut up!

Amp would be here for you. But he is banned :(

On another note, the Lord would weep for you but tears would be dry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Amp would be here for you. But he is banned :(

On another note, the Lord would weep for you but tears would be dry.

You try way too hard. You are not and never will be amp. Get your own gimmick

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

reported for abuse.

No need for that at all Daithi.

SteveC wrote: »
    reported for abuse.

No need for that at all Daithi.
    Its his "thing" Steve. Its only a matter of time before he joins amp ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

themadchef wrote: »
    You are not and never will be amp.

...or is he? You never know. Daithi there has referred to me as "AW" before, something that nobody registered in 2008 would know the faintest whiff about, and something that only a handful of people would still refer to me as. Amp was one of that handful. Coincidence?

...or is he? You never know. Daithi there has referred to me as "AW" before, something that nobody registered in 2008 would know the faintest whiff about, and something that only a handful of people would still refer to me as. Amp was one of that handful. Coincidence?
    Unless you're calling amp a plank? Amp had at least half a brain.

Unless you're calling amp a plank? Amp had at least half a brain.

How do you get that I'm calling amp a plank from that? :confused:

How do you get that I'm calling amp a plank from that? :confused:
    Oh dear.....

/wake up, Karl!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

Oh dear.....

/wake up, Karl!

You're inferring something into my post that I didn't mean, and now you're telling me to "Wake up"? I'd like you to tell me how I'm calling amp a plank.

You're inferring something into my post that I didn't mean, and now you're telling me to "Wake up"? I'd like you to tell me how I'm calling amp a plank.
    Are you taking the piss?

Are you taking the piss?

Am I? I make a humorous suggestion about amp having a dual identity, and you're making it out like I'm insulting him? The fact is, if it were true, it would take a fairly inventive person to set up another fully fledged persona, thus being a credit to amp, rather than an insult. So yeah, I want to know what you're inferring and you tell me to "wake up" and leave a comment on my profile about my brain not working? No need for any of that at all tbh.

Am I? I make a humorous suggestion about amp having a dual identity, and you're making it out like I'm insulting him? The fact is, if it were true, it would take a fairly inventive person to set up another fully fledged persona, thus being a credit to amp, rather than an insult. So yeah, I want to know what you're inferring and you tell me to "wake up" and leave a comment on my profile about my brain not working? No need for any of that at all tbh.
    That was directed at Daithi and not you. Untwist your knickers there, Karl. You have gotten hold of the wrong end of the stick.

That was directed at Daithi and not you. Untwist your knickers there, Karl. You have gotten hold of the wrong end of the stick.

Oh, now it was directed at someone else? You directly quoted me on it, so don't try to bull**** me. And now you're being evasive? It's a simple question, why don't you answer me? And further more, how have I gotten the wrong end of the stick when you're the one who sets out taking me up wrong? This is most peculiar, I do say.

• Advertisement

Oh, now it was directed at someone else? You directly quoted me on it, so don't try to bull**** me. And now you're being evasive? It's a simple question, why don't you answer me? And further more, how have I gotten the wrong end of the stick when you're the one who sets out taking me up wrong? This is most peculiar, I do say.
    /Edit. Just got your visitor message, Kungus. Revenge is sweet!! :D

I am not getting into this with you. read back again. It was not directed at you. You pointed out that you thought he was amp. I pointed out that Daithi was a plank so couldnt be amp. Are we on the same page yet?

No, I jokingly suggested a link between the two, I didn't think they were the same person. And is it not beyond reasoning that someone could set up a persona that was a plank, and not they themselves, be a plank? If I was to create a persona on boards that claimed to be a radical dadaist, hell bent on the destruction of asparagus, would that mean it's true? Seriously, I think you're the one who needs to get on the same page, buddy. :D

/Edit. Just got your visitor message, Kungus. Revenge is sweet!! :D

:pac:

Ah, I'm too good. :D

Here's a consolation prize:

COSTANZA.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

If I was to create a persona on boards that claimed to be a radical dadaist, hell bent on the destruction of asparagus, would that mean it's true?

You MUST do this. It would amuse me.

No, I jokingly suggested a link between the two, I didn't think they were the same person. And is it not beyond reasoning that someone could set up a persona that was a plank, and not they themselves, be a plank? If I was to create a persona on boards that claimed to be a radical dadaist, hell bent on the destruction of asparagus, would that mean it's true? Seriously, I think you're the one who needs to get on the same page, buddy. biggrin.gif
    Haha, you will pay, buddy :)

/Oh and if you have to explain the joke, it wasnt that funny :P

You MUST do this. It would amuse me.

Hmm, sometimes I think I cause enough trouble as it is. :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Train wreck.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement