Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bourne Identity Vs Matarese Circle

Options
  • 27-01-2009 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭

Is the Matarese Circle Ludnums best book?.

:eek:Theres talk of Denzel starring in the film version.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

HOLD ON A MINUTE!....

Am i the only person in Ireland whos read the Matarese Circle?.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Codofwar

Possibly judging by the lack of posts, Its been on my shelf for years, always ment to. Need a new book to read so I may as well start that one. You obviously think its a cracker yea?

Codofwar wrote: »
    Possibly judging by the lack of posts, Its been on my shelf for years, always ment to. Need a new book to read so I may as well start that one. You obviously think its a cracker yea?

I'am a big fan of the bourne identity,but yes i think the matarese circle is the better book.I'am suprised with the comeback of all things ludnum(since the bourne films) that the matarese circle is not better known.

yesssss! up to 3 posts now things are looking good........................eh they're all mine are'nt they?.

Looks like we might get a few more people to read the matarese circle.

Film due for release this year......................eh maybe?.
    Synopsis: Two spies on either side of their respective warring nations team up to take down an international criminal group called the Matarese in this MGM adaptation of Robert Ludlum's novel. Denzel Washington and Tom Cruise star in the Relativity Media co-production, directed by David Cronenberg from a script by 3:10 to Yuma's Michael Brandt and Derek Haas ~ Jeremy Wheeler, All Movie Guide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 KRIS VL

interesting comparison

• Advertisement
Advertisement