Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Biggest Flop Signing Of The Season So Far

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Tomthepost

Own Team Nicky Shorey

Overall Chimbonda whatever way you look at it

Those saying Keane are ridiculous. He plays for the most stupid manager of all time IMO. Just when he comes to form he gets dropped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

to people saying keane isnt a flop coz of the way benitez has handled him... thats not the question that was asked

you were asked for the biggest flop signing of the season

the signing of keane by liverpool has to be close becase its worked out so badly for all involved. the question wasnt who was the worst signing, it was which signing was the biggest flop. plain and simple, people saying keane arent having a dig at him at all

i think hes a super player, but the move to liverpool was a disaster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Except Keane I would have to say that Diouf is the worst signing. I hate that guy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭YDMHSSB

define a flop? a player who well into the season does not seem to be part of the managers plans, all of spurs signings come in here dont they?

bently and gomes,
    overall, i think its robbie keane lads to be fair. his signing has not been a success end of. should never have signed for liverpool. he may have a good second half of the season, but is better off elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Tomthepost

Helix wrote: »
    to people saying keane isnt a flop coz of the way benitez has handled him... thats not the question that was asked

you were asked for the biggest flop signing of the season

the signing of keane by liverpool has to be close becase its worked out so badly for all involved. the question wasnt who was the worst signing, it was which signing was the biggest flop. plain and simple, people saying keane arent having a dig at him at all

i think hes a super player, but the move to liverpool was a disaster

You are digging a nice hole for yourself here. Given his goal ratio against time on the pitch I think 'flop' is off the mark. 'Flop' is a reflection on the player and nothing else as far as I am aware.
    Would be quite welcome a VP anytime as well i would think

• Advertisement

Tomthepost wrote: »
    You are digging a nice hole for yourself here. Given his goal ratio against time on the pitch I think 'flop' is off the mark. 'Flop' is a reflection on the player and nothing else as far as I am aware.
    Would be quite welcome a VP anytime as well i would think

id love him at villa park, i think hes a great player

but his signing at liverpool has been a complete and utter disaster. his signing has been a flop. simple as that. im not saying anything about him as a player, im only talking about his transfer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Chelsea- Deco

Overall - Dos Santos, has he even played?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

heskey

since signing for villa he's only scored 1 goal, get the finger out I say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Bubs101 wrote: »
    Dos Santos, has he even played?

He's been injured and as well he obviosly has no place whatsoever in Harry's plans as he's barely featured on the bench since 'Appy Arry arrived.

Gio is also not strong enough. He can't cope with the english style

• Advertisement

*wrong thread*

Gio is also not strong enough. He can't cope with the english style

*generic excuse we're all sick of hearing*

Another satisfied Alberte Luque fan ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

Frisbee wrote: »
    *generic excuse we're all sick of hearing*

Agreed, Young and Robinho are clearly shining beacons of sheer masculine strength. :pac:

eZe^ wrote: »
    Agreed, Young and Robinho are clearly shining beacons of sheer masculine strength. :pac:

Oh of course. Both good old fashioned English number 9's...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

Frisbee wrote: »
    Oh of course. Both good old fashioned English number 9's...

I dunno, I'd say they're both more in the Vinny Jones mould tbh. :pac:

eZe^ wrote: »
    I dunno, I'd say they're both more in the Vinny Jones mould tbh. :pac:

Robinho would be more of the enforcer tbf...
    Ashley Young is the powerhouse up front... :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

how many goals has he got? eh, eh?

how many assists? eh, eh?

He's done nothing of note and you knows it.

1 game, 1 goal :D

Advertisement