Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Temp Job Site

Options
  • 27-01-2009 8:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,400 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads,

I've just set up this site Temporary Work in Ireland
    I'd love some feedback on it, advice on how to populate it with jobs etc.

Thanks
    Gary

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

feedback ... looks like the base install for jobberbase ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

how is it any differnet, -I'm not being smart.

If you are starting a recruitment website you are up against 6digit budgets.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,400 ✭✭✭randombar

forbairt wrote: »
    feedback ... looks like the base install for jobberbase ? :D

Hahaha you got me there, just wondering about how I get it places I guess, I know people say recruitment agencies take over these sites and all of that but I thought shur why not throw my hat in the loops with all my €10 budget :D

I'll ask ... have you put any thought what so ever into it ?

sorry for being a grumpy so and so .. but it just sounds like you're coming here looking for us to do all the work for you ?

You've not mentioned if you've approached anyone about it (there are a lot of agencies out there) ... have you done any research into the market ?

Or is it just a jump on the bandwagon and try to get rich quick type thing ?

forbairt wrote: »
    I'll ask ... have you put any thought what so ever into it ?

sorry for being a grumpy so and so .. but it just sounds like you're coming here looking for us to do all the work for you ?

You've not mentioned if you've approached anyone about it (there are a lot of agencies out there) ... have you done any research into the market ?

Or is it just a jump on the bandwagon and try to get rich quick type thing ?

I wanted to do it for a while a now I'm going to integrate a version into my pub site for bar work and I think there is an opening but you're right about the research.

I guess I would have no experience going to anyone looking for help or backing etc.

As for research ya I can't say I've done much on that either, I guess I was just trying to pick peoples brains on this.

. . . . and who doesnt want to get rich quick :D

• Advertisement

Why use the web dev forum then ? (given you're just using the base install with some categories added)

Jump on over to one of the business forums and discuss your ideas there.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=106

Good point!!

Advertisement