Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Table and chairs unwanted

• 27-01-2009 10:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hi Ive got a table and four chairs to get rid of fine sturdy table ...great for rented house I was told clarecare can take it and even pick it up is this true ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

Yeah as far as i know they do!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Yup Clarecare will take them off you, there's often a drop off point setup some time. You could also put them up on adverts.ie and someone would take them off you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭georgem25

If they dont take them try www.jumbletown.ie to get rid of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 TheDudeAbides

Where's this Clarecare then?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Where's this Clarecare then?

I think there head office is next to the Colaiste (across from the library)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 TheDudeAbides

I'll give them a go then, cheers.

Giving stuff like that to charity gives you a nice warm fuzzy feeling, lets be honest, it's worthless to you and you just want to get rid of it, but you'll feel better by giving it to someone that may appreciate it. That's how I feel when I donate my old clothes to charity anyway :)

Advertisement