Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refuse collection

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

No need for apologies, I just find it strange that they said they cant invoice all of their customers! Was thinking of changing to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭link8r

It could be my fault. Maybe I didn't recycle a spent toilet roll and this is Karma biting my a$$ :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭hattoncracker

Im with aes.

I paid a set up fee of €50 for 6 months, all recycling and glass is free, and any waste collection is €9/pickup.

It suits the three of us perfectly, we do a lot of recycling and they text you to remind you to put the bin out!

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭aspasp1

Im with aes.

I paid a set up fee of €50 for 6 months, all recycling and glass is free, and any waste collection is €9/pickup.

It suits the three of us perfectly, we do a lot of recycling and they text you to remind you to put the bin out!

Did u sign up recently...€50 for 6 months..i am only after getting an invoice for €79 for next 6 months..i might cancel them and re apply online with €50 for 6 months..

Advertisement