Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Tattoo (With image)

Options
  • 27-01-2009 11:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭

Here we go.. i planned it acutally ages ago, but it was never exactly that what i want. This time im pretty sure :)

Well.. im a musician & i always wanted the..uhm how do you call it in english? Musik Key? & well... i saw something like this anywhere on a picture & just changed it a bit.

Ouh & i want it on my left wrist.

Any opinions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I like the way you've used the two together to form a heart shape, looks nice! You going to get it in plain black then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Sasaa

I like the way you've used the two together to form a heart shape, looks nice! You going to get it in plain black then?
    Yeah, that was the idea, behind it.

Well, yeah.. well.. & nicer shading than mine, i hope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

be sure you get it done somewhere with a good artist! i know a guy that got a treble clef on his wrist, he wasn't too pleased with it i don't think...

Mirror wrote: »
    be sure you get it done somewhere with a good artist! i know a guy that got a treble clef on his wrist, he wasn't too pleased with it i don't think...

Well..yeah, i want to get in Limerick, i just sent an Email to Allstar Ink & uhm.. Danny Bullmanns :)

Want to go there at the weekens & talk with them..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Sasaa wrote: »
    Well..yeah, i want to get in Limerick, i just sent an Email to Allstar Ink & uhm.. Danny Bullmanns :)

Want to go there at the weekens & talk with them..
    good idea, best not to rush in to it, get the first one done right and you'll have caught the bug ;)

• Advertisement

Mirror wrote: »
    good idea, best not to rush in to it, get the first one done right and you'll have caught the bug ;)

I wanted it so long, 2 oder 3 Weeks more doesnt really matter. :)

That's the best way to think about it Sasaa :)

I had the design for my first one for about 3 years or more before I got it done!!! :o

My second one, I told the artist what I wanted done, and he came up with an awesome design for it that I saw literally when I went in to get inked :D
    If I didn't like it then I'd have postponed, but I loved it straight away, was perfectly what I had asked for :D

That's the best way to think about it Sasaa :)

I had the design for my first one for about 3 years or more before I got it done!!! :o

My second one, I told the artist what I wanted done, and he came up with an awesome design for it that I saw literally when I went in to get inked :D
    If I didn't like it then I'd have postponed, but I loved it straight away, was perfectly what I had asked for :D

So.. no problems with your tattoos at all? Hope itll be like that for me as well. But first want to see the too shops at the weekend. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 L.i.t.h.i.u.m

it looks fab!
    I've got a small treble clef on my left wrist too:D

it looks fab!
    I've got a small treble clef on my left wrist too:D
    Thank you :o

that was my first idea, as well :)

Do you have a picture?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

My first tattoo was a treble clef as well, that's still in the process of becoming a half sleeve
    Before
    448723989a9345925900l.jpg

After
    448723989a9471172859l.jpg

Must get a proper picture of it now!

Also have a bass clef on the other arm
    448723989a8068623058l.jpg

Sofaspud wrote: »
    My first tattoo was a treble clef as well, that's still in the process of becoming a half sleeve
    Before
    [pic]

After
    [pic]
    Must get a proper picture of it now!

Also have a bass clef on the other arm
    [pic]
    Like the 'before' picture..the after picture isnt that good cant see it properly & im afraid its too full. :S

The bass clef is lovely, but i dont want it that big :)

Like the 'before' picture..the after picture isnt that good cant see it properly & im afraid its too full. :S

The bass clef is lovely, but i dont want it that big :)

You can't see well from the pic, but the vines around it are a green colour, not as dark as they look there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

Hi Sasaa

I have a treble clef tattoo too...

I like your design - cool with both clefs. I'd have to have it the right way round though - OCD!

see link :)

You can't see well from the pic, but the vines around it are a green colour, not as dark as they look there.
    Oh well, alright so. Thats what i thought. Casue if it would been in grey or black.. i just would be too much..

Hi Sasaa
    I have a treble clef tattoo too...

I like your design - cool with both clefs. I'd have to have it the right way round though - OCD!

see link :)

Ouh, like yours as well :)

Ouh, like yours as well :)

Why thank you :) It was designed for me though - I was very lucky at the tattoo convention to have the guy from London Ink draw it up for me on the spot!

Why thank you :) It was designed for me though - I was very lucky at the tattoo convention to have the guy from London Ink draw it up for me on the spot!

Lucky one! :)
    Well.. i have to find the right place to get it done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I would recommend making a trip to dublin if possible, better selection of artists

Will wrote: »
    I would recommend making a trip to dublin if possible, better selection of artists
    Well.. this weekend i want to go to Danny Bullmans & to Allstar ink & if there not, what im looking for, maybe thats an option. :)
    Thanks

Course you do - it's a very important aspect. This was my second tattoo. Before I got my first one, I visited every tattoo shop in Dublin to see where I wanted to go but nowhere felt comfortable to me at the time. It was important that the artist took the time to listen to me, to show an interest in what I wanted :rolleyes:

I found the right one in the end.. I'm sure you will too

• Advertisement

Course you do - it's a very important aspect. This was my second tattoo. Before I got my first one, I visited every tattoo shop in Dublin to see where I wanted to go but nowhere felt comfortable to me at the time. It was important that the artist took the time to listen to me, to show an interest in what I wanted :rolleyes:

I found the right one in the end.. I'm sure you will too

If not, i get it done in Germany, at home. :)

Advertisement