Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naoinra

Options
  • 27-01-2009 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi, just wondering is there a naoinra close to lucan/ in lucan area? Any around Griffeen? I have a 3yo and want him to go to Gaelscoil next year. Does the gaelscoil in lucan take outside catchment? :confused: Thank you for any and all comments.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

I think it does take from outside the catchment. It is just around the corner from me and a lot of the parents drive and park in my estate. I also see one lady cycling from Hillcrest area, close to where my daughter goes to school, every day, that would be well out of catchment if they operated on catchment area basis.

Hi, just wondering is there a naoinra close to lucan/ in lucan area? Any around Griffeen? I have a 3yo and want him to go to Gaelscoil next year. Does the gaelscoil in lucan take outside catchment? :confused: Thank you for any and all comments.

Address
    Naíonra Clann Lir
    F/ch. Gaelscoil Naomh Phádraig
    Bóthar an Chaisleáin
    Leamhcán
    Contae Bhaile Átha Cliath
    Tel
    085 778 8837

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

The best thing to do is contact them and ask them to send you out a copy of thier enrollment policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Bolt penguin

Thanks for that, guys, I rang the gaelscoil and they are sending me an application form. I will get on to the naoinra now. Thanks again.
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Feirsteach

Thanks for that, guys, I rang the gaelscoil and they are sending me an application form. I will get on to the naoinra now. Thanks again.
    :)

Hope you get a place in the Naíonra. Just to let you know that it's "Naíonra" from Naíon (infant) + gasra (group).

Naoinra (closest meaning would be "a group of nine")

• Advertisement
Advertisement