Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manga Books

Options
  • 27-01-2009 12:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Have an 11 year old who has just discovered Manga Comic Books. Only place I can seem to source them in Dublin is Borders in Blanchardstown. Anyone know of anywhere else I can get them or even websites online? Any advice appreciated:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Sesudra

You're in luck,tons of places have them!Forbidden Planet and Sub City(both ciry centre) have big selections.Forbidden Planet on the quays,the top floor is pretty much just manga.Sub Citys(just off Georges Street) selection is on the shelves to the right of the door as you come in.

Other than that,Easons on O'Connell Street has a bit,as do Chapters,Waterstones-all the big book shops really!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Prime32

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 makemineabud

Thanks for that - will give them a try at the weekend! Anyone tried to get these online at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭fcleere

pretty sure you can download manga on bittorrent,if thats any help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 makemineabud

Will give that one a try too. Other half is good at the pc stuff so will ask him and let you know. Thanks again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

fcleere wrote: »
    pretty sure you can download manga on bittorrent,if thats any help?

And by bittorrent I presume you mean purchase online from a respected retailer?

Play.com, Amazon and The Book Depository are all good.

Generally cheaper than buying in shops, though they don't always have the volumes you're looking for in stock.

Play.com and The Book Depository offer free delivery too I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭fcleere

And by bittorrent I presume you mean purchase online from a respected retailer?

but of course

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dixgomez

I think manga comics are not only for kids.... i read them my self too... and i love reading them...

Advertisement